Just A Little Bit Harder

Zacznij od początku

"Lauren Cimorelli, that's her name," he chuckled at my sudden joy of knowing the name of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"A beautiful name, for a beautiful girl," I dreamily said and smiled.

"Why don't you just go and talk to her?" he tried to encourage me.

"A girl like that wouldn't talk to a dweeb like me," I sadly replied, hoping for just exchanging a word with her.

"Well, you really look like a dweeb, a nerd really, but I think we can work with that," he smiled.

"By the way she's not one of those snobby high school girls you're used to, she was home schooled," he laughed as he started approaching the girls and leaving me behind.

"Darren, you stupid, what're you doing?" I hissed, as he just winked at me and started talking to Lauren and her group. The conversation lasted for a couple of minutes, until he pointed at my way and talked about something. Lauren glanced at my way and smiled to me, I tried to smile back, but I think I failed miserably. Suddenly she started walking towards me, her long hair cascaded over her shoulder, until she swept it over her left side and smiled at me.

"Hi!" she awkwardly said and smiled at me, I've just stared at her for a second.

"You okay?" she asked me chuckling. "Yeah, yes I'm fine, I'm really okay, I'm marvelous," I kept on rambling.

"You seem to be really excited all of a sudden," she added amused.

"It's just...you're really beautiful," I gushed and smiled sheepishly. 

"You seem really sweet," she looked at me adoringly, my face just flushed. "Right back at you."

"By the way I'm Lauren, Lauren Cimorelli," she stuck out her hand and I shook it.

"I'm Brian Walish, nice to meet you," I smiled, because everything about this girl, made me realize that she's the only who can make me feel something more than just random feelings.

We admitted her into the hospital, they kept her in for the night, everything was okay with her and the child in the end. I think I couldn't thank God more, that he kept them both alive. I waited in the hospital in the waiting room, when suddenly Andy appeared.

"Hey dude, what're you doing here?" I questioned him, since he arrived alone without any family members.

"Hey! I just wanted to check on you, if you're doing fine," he smiled softly.

"Yeah, I'm good, thankful that everything is alright," I felt like the burden was lifted of my shoulders.

"I'm glad. Brian, can I see her, if she's doing fine?" he asked me, I of course nodded and led him to her hospital room.

"I don't really like hospitals, I'm gonna go out and grab us something to eat, if that's fine with you?" I questioned Andy, he nodded and gave me a smile," It's totally fine, I'm gonna stay here, just in case she wakes up any time soon."

"They gave her some medication, so I really doubt that," I added and shrugged.

"But take good care of her, while I go catch something," I told him and he nodded nicely, so I decided to go grab us something to eat, since it already was a tough day.

Andrew's POV

I grabbed a chair and sat right next to Lauren. I stared at her for awhile and admired how alike Lisa and Lauren looked. She was beautiful with her darkish brown hair and soft features, her tan skin looked a lot darker in the dim lightning. Outline? She was absolutely gorgeous.

"You should know Cimorelli, it isn't fun playing with the devil himself," I smirked.

"The way you and Lisa tried to fool with me, wrapping me around your fingers...I don't think so. You tried to fool with my plan, but I think you failed miserably."

I stared at her for a second, finding it all so amusing. "You should know you were the sister I wanted to seduce at first, but unfortunately our dear Brian appeared and my plan failed, so I decided to seduce Lisa a little bit instead. But planing against me, was a really bad choice, Lauren. You fucked over my plan Cimorelli."

"I would marry Katherine, since she is the most naive one and be married to her for at least six months and then divorce her, I would get a lot of money out of this so it would be worth it, since you are all millionaires. This big house could be mine and eventually I could all kick you out, after I would poison the old man and tricked him to sign your millions of dollars worth company, on me. His future son in law."

"But after I eavesdropped to your incredibly sexy sister's Lisa and your conversation, you made me furious. Trying to fool me...that's not how it goes. And I think you deserved the push down the stairs, but maybe..." I stood up from the chair and walked over to the door, "I should've pushed just a little bit harder."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy is a bastard lol. So I update when I get over 25 votes, so keep on voting little chickens :P Are you furious that it's actually him and that this douche is actually going to marry  Kath??? Were you like even surprised xD