Back To The Forest

Kat: Hey mom i'mma go into the village for a while see u later.
Cadenza: ok honey go have fun
Kat: ok
As Kat grabbed her black hood and threw it over her ruby red dress. She ran off into the woods. She went back to the spot he saved her and looked around. She didn't see a thing.
Then she saw a shadow coming towards her. She pulled out her diamond sword.
Kat: Who or what are u
???: calm down my lady
Kat: it's u...
???: it's me?
Kat: I-
He shushed her. And looked at her.
???: my princess why are u out here u know it's dangerous.
Kat: I thought the same about u
??? and Kat: I COULDNT STOP THINKING ABOUT U....
Kat: u couldn't
???: u couldn't either
He took off his hood and revealed his black hair and brown eyes. Kat looked at him. They hear something.
???: My La- I mean Kat we have to get out of here.
Kat: come with me to the village I can hide u
???: are u sure...
Kat: I'm positive
He picks her up and sets her up into a tree. Stay there he said. Kat looked at him and nodded. He took out his sword and attacked the demon.
He had gotten stabbed in the arm but still fought them off. Kat jumped down from the tree and ran to him.
Kat: ARE U OK?!?!
???: I'll be fine my princess
Kat: ok
???: now let's go Kat
Kat: ok
He pulled down his hood and grabbed her hand. Kat blushed and so did he. They walked holding hands out of the cursed forest.
This may be a new story for our princess and our mystery knight in armor.