How You Meet Part 1

Sakura

(Y/N) P.O.V

As I was walking down the street I saw Sakura. She was in my class. We've never got the chance to talk to each other but I've always wanted to, she had always seemed nice. Anyways, I saw her having trouble lifting up a box of weapons to deliver. "Hey do you need any help?" I asked "Hm? Oh! Um, yes." She answered back. I picked up the other side and helped her deliver the weapons. "Hey! (Y/N) do you want to have lunch together?!" She asked excitedly "Sure!" I replied giving her a closed eyed smile

Sakura's Pov

Yay! (Y/N) said yes! They're extremely sweet and nice to me I hope we become amazing friends!

Ino

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Today I was going to visit my mom in the hospital, so I wanted to stop by a flower shop to make her feel better. As I walked through the door a small, shiny, golden bell let out a soft jingle. A girl with shimmering, light blonde hair and glistening, sky blue eyes looked up at me and smiled. "Welcome! How may I help you today?" she said in a somewhat cherry voice "Um... I would like to buy a bouquet." She smiled at me and handed me the tight  bundle of flowers . "Um maybe we can talk later?" I ask "Sure."

Ino's pov

A shy person walked in. I think we were in the same class together, although we never talked.  They have always seemed nice, I hope that they don't have a crush on Sasuke.

Hinata

Y/N's P.O.V
As I walked down the street I saw a girl with short raven hair. We were in the same class and I think we talked once or twice. But from what I can remember she was very shy . Also pretty cute. I was so lost in thought that I didn't see her catch my gaze and walk up to me. "Um.... I couldn't help but see you s-staring at me, i-is there something wrong?" I felt blood rush to my face "U-um I just got lost in thought s-sorry." I manage to get out. She noded her head. "Want to go get something to eat?" "Sure."