chapter one.

"Jessica" My best friend yells while catching me in a bone breaker hug.

"Mia, my Boness" I whimper in pain while trying to move away.

"Sozzy, I just missed you so freaking much!" she cries.

"Same here, now can you let go I can't breath.." I whimper once again.

"Sorry" she says with a grin while letting me go, I Sigh in relief.

We begin our ten minute walk to school, Mia sighs dramatically.

She sighs even more dramatically basically asking me to ask her what's wrong.

"What's up?" I ask while slowing down, she's really slow, I've told her multiple times she should join the tracking team with me, but she always protests.

"James is texting me again, calling me names saying how nice he was to be going out with me in the first place.." she looks down letting her long autumn brown hair cover her face, and I frown.

"Is that all he's saying?" I Sigh knowingly.

She looks up and I see a stray tear slide down her rosy cheak.

"Yes!" she replied hurriedly.

"Mia, What else did he say?" I ask while I rubbed her back, comforting her.

She looks at me in the eye, I see yet another stray tear roll down her cheak.

"God damb it, Mia, tell me.." I yell.

"He told me he flipping cheated on me with more then just one, he said, he, he said.. He said he wasn't drunk while he cheated either, and he could do way better then me, so I should have taking him back when he asked.." She sobs while hugging me.

"Hes gonna come in today come on, we'll be late if we don't hurry, you look horrible by the way, I have some makeup in my bag, he won't know you shed a single tear for him, he's not worth it come on." I say while walking fast she jogs to keep up with me.

"Don't do anything, like you said he's not worth it, you hear me Jess!" She rubs her temples with frustration.

I don't Want to promise, he deserves a piece of my mind, he can't just mess with Mia and get away with it.

"Come on" I yell running the rest of the way.

Arriving at school!

We walk through the school gates and immediately we hear the chatting and the squealing girls talking about their 'brilliant' holidays, we all know they make them up.

"Mia!" some girl squeals. "Come over here. We missed you so much!!" another yelled.

Mia's always been the popular one our of the two of us.

"Can I catch up to you guys later?" She yells back while continuing walking straight with me on her right, "I missed you guys too, by the way!" she adds with a smile!

"You can go with them, you don't have to stay you know, I'll catch you later Mia." she looks like she's hesitating for a slip second then she smiles.

"You sure?" she asks while looking me in the eye!

"Of course, now get over there!" I smile back

"See you at lunch, Jess!" She says while walking over to her other friends.

I walk down the corridor to the main office, I notice they Have a new Secretary, I smile at her but she just continues talking on her phone, I cough to gain her attention and she looks up and glares.

"One second, baby, there an annoying girl here." she sighs while hanging up.

"What?" she snaps!

"Can you give me my schedule please?" I ask politely

"Eh, name?" she asks while turning on her swivelchair and taking out a pile of papers I'm guessing is everyone's schedules.

"Jessica Moraine Lohan!" I reply with a smile.

She searches for about two minutes then finds it and hands me it.

I thank her and walk away looking at my schedule in the process.

For first period I have Maths, ugh I hate Maths..

Second -geography

Third -break

Fourth -French

Fifth - track

Sixth -biology

Seventh -lunch

Eight - english

Ninth -spanish

I continue walking down the hallway and walk into the class I hate the most 'Maths'

I sit in the middle of my maths class beside the window and wait for the rest of the class to join as I wait I realize I'll be waiting for a while I'm ten minutes earlier then everyone else, I grab my bag and get my phone and ear phones out, I turn on 'yours' my Ella Henderson. And just look out the window.

Sorry that this isn't that good I've been trying to get around to updating this chapter but my Internet has been shit lately.

Please Like...

Please Comment...

Please Share...