Perfectly Symmetrical (Death the Kid X Reader) Soul Eater

Dedicated to Monochrome_Mel
Death's POV:
Today my father is having me introduce two new students to the DWMA and show them around. When I walked in I saw a girl and a boy, the girl was absolutely stunning and perfectly symmetrical and the boy not so much. They both smiled at me and father then says, "Kid these are the two new students at the academy. Kid meet (Y/N) and (quick make up a random name....uh Ran. Yeah) Ran. (Y/N) what a beautiful name, while I was in thought, Ran came towards me and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you Kid, it'll be nice to attend here. By the way like you heard my name's Ran and this is my weapon (Y/N)." I wanted to spit in his hand and take (Y/N) into my arms and hold her close, a rare beauty like her can't possibly be a weapon to him. I firmly shook his hand and after a while of me glaring at him he retreated and walked back to (Y/N). (Y/N) holds her hand out and I take it gently in my hand, her soft ones into my rough hands. She shyly smiles and stands back next to Ran. I didn't want her to leave but I didn't want to make a scene, she then grabs Ran's hand firmly and he grabs back with such a great passion, it angers me. He smiles at her and she smiles back, I don't like that she smiles at him, I want it to be towards me and only me!
(Y/N)'s POV:
I walked hand in hand with my meister, he was smiling at me and softly said, "We did it (Y/N), look we made it to the DWMA." I smile brightly at him and I couldn't be more happier than to have the best meister in the world as my partner and side by side together. I could tell Ran was nervous, so I pulled his face towards mine and kiss him lightly on the cheek. "You're fine Ran, now let's go inside." We both walk in and meet the famous grim reaper, Death. He shares with us about the academy and tells us that his son Death the Kid, was going to show us around. I smiled at him, but I saw that Kid wasn't being very kind towards Ran. After introductions, I quickly stand back next to Ran and hold his hand comfortably. Ran smiles at me and I gently smile back, I look over at Kid and see that was scowling. I frown and whisper into Ran's ear, "Maybe we should just leave on our own I don't like that Death Kid." "Hmmm, we shouldn't be quick to judge, just be nice and polite (Y/N)." "Okay but he just seems......off." With that we spent the rest of the day following Kid around the entire school. Once we headed back to our shared apartment I noticed a shadow following. I quickly tightened my grip on Ran and sped up a little, only to be stopped by the shadow, which was now identified as Kid. "Oh hey Kid, what're you doing here?" Ran started questioning Kid, but I quickly grabbed Ran and ran as fast as I could. I do not trust that Kid, but it seems he caught up with me, he quickly took out weapons and shot at Ran, I changed into a katana for Ran and he tried his best to fight him off, but it wasn't working. Soon Ran was lying on the ground and I transformed back and stayed beside him. Kid walked over and shot him in the chest causing Ran's soul to disappear. Tears flowed from my eyes and I looked back and Kid presses his lips against mine. I widened my eyes and pushed him off of me, I spat at him and turned away disgusted. He apparently did not like that and so he pulled me away from Ran's corpse. I tried to free myself, but I was weak from grief and fighting. He chuckles at me and says, "Aw how cute (Y/N), you're absolutely adorable and symmetrical. I love you and I know you love me too." I thought this monster loving me!? How dare he even think for a second that I love him, I'd rather die. Die...that's it. "No I don't I could never love you!" I spat towards him. He raised his hand up and slapped me. "You love me, you're just saying that, that's right I'm gonna keep you forever!" "No you won't." With that I turned my arm into a blade and slit my own throat. "I'd rather die than be with you." Was all I said before the world faded before me.