2

******after party******

AMBER'S POV:

This party was the worst.

I can't believe Nash was cheating on me..Though Johnson did tell me that something was fishy about him.  I should've listened to him.

My brother and Madison left around 3 hours ago, leaving me to clean the mess.

Johnson stayed and is helping me and comforting me.

"He didn't deserve you Ambs.." He told me soothingly. "He was just a stuck up fuckboy who didn't know what he was losing when he decided to cheat. You're an amazing person and you deserve so much better than that piece of trash.." He vigorously put trash into a bag.

I took his arm gently and looked at him, "Thanks Jack," I smile and he strokes my arm.

"Anytime Amber," I looked up and he was staring at me with his gorgeous, yet subtle blue eyes. Before I knew it I felt the strange sensation of his lips on mine and felt, not sparks but fucking fireworks.  We pulled away after a short while.

I had so many mixed emotions about that kiss. Don't get me wrong, it was great, but he's my brother's best friend and he's like my brother. He's been there for me a lot when something bad is happening.

~FLASHBACK~

3rd grade

"HAHA!!" They were holding my lunchbox and making fun of it for having My Little Pony on it.

"Guys just leave me alone and give me ba.." Just then someone rushed over to me.

"Leave her alone and give her back her lunchbox!!" The person said with finality in there voice. It was Johnson. How this boy made me swoon. Knowing he was my brother's best friend, it was a given for me and him to not end up with him, but a girl can dream right??

The bullies ended up giving up the lunchbox and walked away somewhat angrily because their fun was ruined.

"Are you okay?" He turned around and gave me my lunchbox.

I nodded and smiled at him.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"I-I'm sorry," Jack stuttered before picking up the trash bag and going back to what he was doing.

I did the same, with the kiss still lingering in my mind.

-

OH WOW AN UPDATE!! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while. I haven't had access to writing but I'm here now and it's all good yo! But a short kinda filler until I get to writing again.