2. Second Meeting annd Kidnapping.

She looked at the ground, walking and thinking. Suddenly, her face was met with a firm chest, and she fell.

"Watch where the 'ell you're goin!"

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't-" she stopped, recognizing the voice. Not Him again, please..
Unfortunately, it was. And the impact between them had blown his hat off, and she could see his focused look, hints of blood on his face and clothes, his white hair with a blue streak, and...
Cat ears?! He also had a light blush, and a kind of crazed look in his eyes.

He stared at her, before grinning. "Ahh~ You again~" His grin widened as he eyed her, before standing and helping her up.

She picked up his hat that was on the floor, and set it on his head, before starting to walk away again.

He stopped her, grabbing her wrist. "Nari. Stay for a bit.." His voice trailed off, and he pulled her close to him. She was completely unaware of anything, and asleep. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead, and disappeared, reappering in his castle. He dropped her off in a room, before walking away.

She opened her eyes and looked around, 'Where... Where am I...." She looked around, then tried to open the door. "Locked..."

He was walking back, happy he had a new "possession". He opened the door, walked in, quickly closed and locked it, and walked towards her. "Nari~ Do you like your room~? This'll be your home for the rest of your life~" He grinned, but it soon faded when he saw tears in her eyes. He hugged her softly, rubbing her back in comfort.

She was scared, but something made her hug Him back, and bury her head in His shoulder. She cried until she couldn't cry anymore, and when she stopped, she picked up her head.

He stared at her face, and wiped away remaining tears. He quietly got close to her. Their noses where 3 inches apart. 2. 1. Touching. There was a small gap between their lips, and he closed it. He kissed her softly, making a soft, deep purring sound.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she tried to push Him away.

He pulled away from her,and played with her hair quietly, everytime she'd ask him to leave he'd start growling.

Eventually, she slipped off to sleep, snuggling the closest thing.
...which was Him.

He smiled slightly, and pet her, before drifting off to sleep too, holding her protectively.

//look I did another one-
SHSLCosmina //