I shuddered suppressing the urge to gag. I may be gay, but I still have taste.

I know what you're thinking, 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT A GUY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH, AND WHEN ONE COMES ALONG YOU REGECT HIM?WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!' But it's really not that easy. I want a nice guy- someone who doesn't just want to get in my pants to boast to his friends about it. I want someone who will always be there for me. I want someone who is the total opposite of Robe- oh excuse me, Bob-by. Ew, just the thought of him was disgusting.

"Hey!" I heard Robert snap. I noticed that we were in the village. I looked around and upon seeing the library, I had a sudden plan- and as much as it was going to disgust me I need to get away from this git.

"What?" I looked up at him innocently.

"Are you even listening to me?" he asked, anger leaking out in his tone.

"Sorry," I started batting my eye lashes, "But I really should be going," with that I hauled my ass out of his reach, slamming the door of the library shut. Locking it, I looked out the small window and saw him looking around very angry and confused. I witnessed him getting lost in the village traffic attempting to follow me. I watched as he took one more confused heated look around before he gave up and went into the tavern a couple buildings down.

I sigh in relief turning around. I noticed the amused librarian, Mr. Gray, staring at me. I glared at him and he burst out laughing.

"Oh shut it, old man," I grumbled, walking over to him and placing the recent book I read on the counter. Mr. Gray isn't really that old- probably in his thirties, but I still like to mess with him. He was like my best friend, as sad as that is, but he didn't judge me for being gay and he was a pretty cool guy. His sandy hair and warm brown eyes automatically drew you in and made you like him. That was probably the thing I liked best about him; he was an easy going guy.

His laughing subsided and he looked at me. "Ciel, you look like you just ran from angry trolls." Don't ask- he's always saying weird things like that. "And I'm not old," he added but I ignored him.

"More like an angry Robert," I sneered at his name.

He chuckled. "Well aren't you the mans, uh guys, uh, males . ." he trailed off, "Oh you know what I mean!" he said, clearly exasperated.

It was my turn to laugh. Mr. Gray was very good with words and it was hilarious watching him sputter like a broken record. What he was trying to say was instead of me being a ladies' man; I was a man's man. Yeah, it sounds weird which is why he was having trouble getting it out.

"I know what you mean don't burst a vein trying to word it," I told him, trying to reassure him it was alright.

"Sure," he said sarcastically, "It might be alright for you, but I WILL figure it out sooner or later."

I rolled my eyes at him, but he just ignored me, "So what brings you here Ciel?"

"Uh . . books, what else." I looked at him as if he suddenly grew a second head.

"Of course, of course, stupid question," he muttered to himself, then more loudly, "Which book would you like to check out this time?"

"Hmm . . . " I was trying to remember what book I decided I should read, but every time I tried to think if a title, all I could see was Roberts annoying face scaring the crap out of me.

I could feel the anger boil up inside, "Well I would know if little-miss-priss wouldn't have attacked me while I was trying to think. I mean seriously you don't sneak up on a man while he's trying to think, everyone knows that! Right?!" I ranted and Mr. Grey got that amused look in his eyes again.

I huffed and looked at the shelves of books; I instantly knew which one I wanted to read. I grabbed the old tattered book with the worn out cover and gazed lovingly at it.

I felt Mr. Gray look over at my shoulder, "That one again?" he questioned.

I shook my head in approval. "Why not?" I shrugged my shoulders, already starting on the first chapter of the book I've practically memorized.

"How 'bout you keep it." He said, causing me to snap my head up to his wide-eyed.

"Really? Are you sure? Because you don't have to do that," I told him, making sure he wasn't messing with me. He had a tendency to joke around sometimes.

"Really, Ciel. You seem to like it so much and you've read it who knows how many times.. just keep it. I don't mind, there are plenty of books here." He reassured me.

I flung myself into his arms hugging him tight. "Ok thank you, thank you, thank you! I won't let you down, I promise, I'll take good care of it!"

"Ciel!" he gasped, "Can't . . breathe!"

I stepped back, blushing like the idiot I am, "I'm sorry Mr. Gray, I was just so happy and-"

He cut me off smiling. "It's fine Ciel. I'm glad I made you happy. Now weren't you in the village to do something else? I know you don't just come wandering in here on your own, did your father ask you to get something?"

I gasped. "Oh crap! The bread! I totally forgot- thanks Mr. Gray," I smiled at him heading for the door.

"Anytime Ciel, anytime." I heard him chuckle behind me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so here's the first chapter! Tell me what you think! And don't forget to vote/and or coment!

-thebluewritingtiger3