Chapter Eighteen

Beginne am Anfang

            “Remember that time at that one party when you wanted to take me to a room and I declined? Well I am accepting now, lets go find that room.”

            I laugh slightly before shaking my head.

            “I don’t think so.” I tell her and he laughs too.

            “Please?” she says, slipping her bottom lip out into a pout.

            “No.”

            She stumbles slightly and falls back suddenly, making me sigh.

            “Come on, I will help you to a room, and then you are going to sleep.” I tell her, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet as she smiles.

            “I knew you wanted to take me to a room.”

            I walk up to my friend Travis, telling him where I am going and then walk down to the hallway. I open the first door, only to slam it shut when I find a couple inside getting undressed, Teresa giggles beside me.

            “That is what we will be doing soon.”

            I don’t say anything before I open the second door, praying to god I find a empty room. I breathe a sigh of relief when the room is empty and step inside. She pulls away from me and shuts the door before smiling and wrapping her arms around my neck.

            “Let’s go. We don’t have all day.” She says flirtatiously.

            I pull her arms away from me and lead her to the bed before sitting her down on it, but as I set her down, she wraps her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, making me fall down onto her on the bed.

            I try to pull away, to tell her to stop but her hands pull my neck down and my lips crash onto hers. Her mouth moves sloppily, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth, making the taste of strong liquor fill my mouth and I wince.

            A sudden light fills the room and I pull away from her hard and look to the door, finding her face standing in the doorway.

            Horror fills her expression and pain flashes across her face, making me fill with guilt.

            “Cameron?” I say before jumping off of the bed.

            She takes off running down the hallway before pushing through the crowd of people and outside. When she is outside, she begins slapping at her arms, raking her fingers across her skin, screaming.

            I run to her, taking her hands in mine and I look at her arms, finding blood coming from the wounds she has given herself when she was raking her nails down her skin.

            “Get them off of me!” she screams at me and I look at her skin, watching as her eyes wander across her skin nervously, but I find nothing.

            She looks up at me and I see the tears falling down her face and when her eyes meet mine hers turn cold and she pulls away from me.

            “Get away from me.” She hisses and a pain goes through me.

            “Cameron.. you don’t understand..” I begin but she laughs coldly, making me stop.

            “Oh I don’t? how much is there to understand when I walk in on you making out with another girl?!” she yells and flinch.