Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.

Beginne am Anfang

Ino looked at me, a small smile set on her face. "Yuki's here."

Choji looked from me to Shikamaru. "Let's go, Shikamaru."

Shikamaru snapped the lighter lid closed, making the light disappear. "Yeah," We started walking for the exit of the village.

"Freeze!" I froze as I heard Tsunade's voice.

I turned to look at a angry Tsunade, as did team ten. "Granny Tsunade." I muttered.

She looked at up, "Where do you think your going?"

Shikamaru looked at Tsunade, ""Your orders are still in effect. We regrouped with different team members and are going to continue our mission."

Tsunade walked closer to us, her voice angry. "I don't tolerate selfishness!" I gulped as she stood before us. "Shikamaru, I'll assign you a platoon I've organized personally. And I'll deploy you once you come up with a sound plan."

"Just send them as backup later. I've already got a plan worked out for the four of us." He looked at me, "Well, as long as this baka here dosen't ruin it."

My eye twitch, "This is what I get for being a nice friend..."

"Enough!" Tsunade shouted. "Asuma is dead. It's just the three of you now, and your bringing Yuki into this."

"Granny Tsunade, Asuma may not be here in body, but he is still with team ten." I said, she looked at me.

"Of all people, you're going to help them with revenge?! Out of all people, I would have thought you wouldn't do that, Yuki. After what's happened with Sasuke!" I froze, then looked down. Tsunade didn't stop there, she looked at Shikamaru. "And you're putting revenge before common sense! This isn't like you at all. You'll be throwing your lives away."

I remained silent, my eyes on the ground. "We're not stupid enough to go out to die. It's just..." Shikamaru paused.

"It's just what?" Tsunade asked.

"If I let it go like this, I'd live the rest of my life regretting it." Shikamaru flicked on the lighter. "And I can't think of a more troublesome way to live."

"Grow up." Tsunade said. "Shinobi will always be surrounded by death. Some deaths are harder to deal with than others, but you have no future if you can't get over them!"

"Carying this lighter Asuma sensei gave me, I feel like Asuma sensei's nearby. That he's watching us... That he's protecting us. This lighter stays with me until I've settled things." Shikamaru muttered, looking down at the lighter.

"Get real! There is only four of you, and two S-rank criminals! This is something that needs a five-man-cell-" Tsunade got cut off.

"So all you need is a fifth member?" I looked over to see Kakashi leaning on the gate, his arms crossed.

"Kakashi sensei!" Ino exclaimed.

"I'll serve as captain for team ten, and Yuki." Kakashi walked for us, his hands in his pockets. "How's that sound?"

"Kakashi, what are you..." Tsunade muttered.

"They're going to go anyway, and Yuki will probably follow after them." He looked at Tsunade. "If you assign me as their captain, I'll keep an eye on them,..." He leaned down to whisper something in her ear.

She looked at us, her eyes landed on me last. I met her eyes, "They aren't like Sasuke, Granny. This is not the same thing, it may look like it to you, but I know it's different."

She sighed, shaking her head. "Fine. Do what you want!"

Ino and Choji cheered. Shikamaru looked at Kakashi. "Kakashi sensei, is Naruto going to be okay?"