"i may not be a prince but i can be your slave"

her heart throbbed as Mino charmingly swoon her over. She melted against him wrapping her arms on his waist, still blushing from his Romeo-like-statement

Watching this scene unfold is Jackson's group which is sitting right in front of them.

"Romeo and Juliet?" He sneered. "that's our thing, everyone knows that" He rolled his eyes and throws his chopsticks on the table hitting Jia's hand.

Jia looked at him pursing her lips in annoyance.

"Jackson i thought we're over this, do you want us to have "the talk" again? i can easily call jessi"

Jackson turned his attention back to Mino and youngji ignoring what Jia said.

"He is still whispering to her ears, is he giving her a bedtime story, she looks like she's about to pass out from extreme boredom" He said while picking his chopsticks.

"i think he's singing" Fei injected.

Mino is still standing close to her singing directly to her ears. conveying everything he feels through a song, not letting loose of their sweet embrace.

Remember that One day

I held your hands then I kissed your lips then I told you

Our love was meant to be and always will forever

Give me that happiness I get from you just being there

I always see you when I close my eyes, you're on my mind

So can't you see, I need you right here with me, close by my side

This time for sure, Gonna let you know, My love is straight from the heart

Forever you're my girl Forever be my world

You are the only one

The only one I'll ever need, my life is you and me

Forever you're my girl Forever be my world

You are the only one

I'll never break your heart "no", so baby don't let go

Jackson, sits there uncomfortably as he squints over the two as if they were a sudden flash of sunlight on a summer day.

He stares at them blankly, peering as he watch them in horror.

"I'm tougher than i thought" he announced. not letting his blind rage take over.

Fei's lips twitched in amusement as she watch the pairs music-video-like interaction.

"you see jackson, that's how you do it" Fei looking straight at the two sheepishly smiling.

"the difference between you two, is you make youngji jealous, while he makes other jealous of her" Jia added

He clenched his teeth as his five senses sparkled with electrifying clarity.

He had no doubt they were enjoying the hell out of this. Even though the tension had Jackson ready to either scream or throw up he held it in.

"you know, thats where you girls are wrong, i..." "i....."

He didn't finish, he didn't know how to finish.

The girls laughed mocking at his attempt to protest.

**Mino , Jessi and jackson please proceed to the main stage. your performance wiil start in 30 mins.**