Alec stayed quiet while Izzy explained to Zeke what he and his sister are and couldn't help but feel bad for him to have all this weight thrown at him in the matter of a few hours.

Alec walked over to Zeke and placed a hand on his shoulder making Zeke jump from the shock he felt when he placed his hand there. Zeke confused shrugged his hand off his shoulder before turning to Izzy.

"I don't understand any of this...but if my sister and mother are involved I would do anything to keep them safe. So, I'll play along with it but my mother she has been taken and I need help getting her back so if you promise me to help my sister and I, then I promise to at least try to learn this new world." Izzy gave him nod of her head before smiling at him. Alec still feeling slightly hurt when Zeke shrugged him off didn't respond but instead started walking to his bedroom away from them.

Zeke gave Izzy a confused look wondering what the hell was wrong with her brother. Izzy rolled her eyes before waving her hands as if to say don't worry about him before she started to pull him back to the room where his sister and Jace were in.

___________________________________

Zeke and Izzy made it back into the room to see that both Clary and Jace weren't in there. Zeke could feel the panic rising when his sister was no where in sight as he ran in deeper into the room looking for her.

"No.....No!" He kept saying over and over not wanting to believe that he little sister was gone along with their mother. He turned to Izzy with the panic clear in his eyes.
Izzy came closer to Zeke putting her hand in his giving him a sense of comfort.

"Zeke, it's ok they are probably outside or downstairs. I promise that I will keep you and your sister safe as will Jace and my brother Alec." She told him in soothing tone hoping to calm him down.

"I can take you outside to see if she's there." Zeke nodded his head giving Izzy's hand a tight squeeze as they made their way to the door to go look for his sister outside.

Zeke felt as if a weight had been lifted of his shoulders when he saw his sister. He let go of Izzy's hand and jogged over to Clary pulling her into a hug making her gasp in shock.

"Clary, oh god. Please don't just leave like that without telling me where you are going.." Zeke felt as if the tears were about to fall. "I-I thought..." Clary felt bad for doing this knowing that just hours ago their mother was taken and she just left without saying anything. She wrapped her arms around his waist rubbing his back from the top to bottom.

"Z, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I promise I won't leave without telling you anything." Clary gave Zeke a small smile. "I came out here cause of Simon." When she said this Zeke turned letting go of her to see Simon standing there with a shocked expression and he then too noticed the body on the ground with Jace standing next to it.

"Oh, wow. What happened here? Hey Si." He gave Simon a wave after asking about the body. Simon then waved back with an awkward smile on his face. Jace cleared his throat.

"No, time for explaining there could be more people like him out here. Inside now." Jace started walking to the entrance of the run down church as Clary and Simon walked at a slow pace. Zeke walked ahead of them reaching the stairs as Simon stopped walking.

"Wait, Clary, Zeke what is this place? Who's the blonde guy? Is this the meth dealer?" Zeke shook his head not believing that Simon actually thought that they took meth.
Clary then started to explain to Simon that it was safer inside taking his hand Clary started to pull him inside.

Once they got inside Jace then grabbed Simon's hand making him spit out some non-sense before getting cut off by whatever he was seeing now.

"Woah..." Zeke rolled his eyes grabbing his sister's hand and pulled her deeper into the building.

__________________________________

"I don't see the Mortal Cup!" Valentine said as he searched in the stuff that his men brought. The two men looked at each other nervous.

"We searched. It's not in the loft." One of men said when he noticed that the other guy wasn't going to say anything before looking back at the ground.

"Just because you couldn't find it doesn't mean it isn't there."

"There's a daughter." The other guy finally said speaking up stammering over his words in fear of being punished. Valentine turned to the table putting both hands so that he was leaning on the edge of the table. "It looks just like Jocelyn.There's no sign of the father. Could be a mundane."

"Jocelyn, has a daughter? Well, in that case, I'd like to speak to Jocelyn's daughter."

______________________________________