The finale showdown and a goodbye to friends

Sorry for the long wait you guys but this is the final chapter of Jurassic world don't look back, I don't know if I will make a squeal about this but that up to you guys if you do want it so comment about what you guys think and hope you enjoy this chapter. 

P.S. This whole chapter is going to be written in third person point of view and this is a very lng chapter as well. 

Enjoy!!!

============

Jaiden groaned slightly as she started to wake up from had happened from earlier. She looked around and saw that she was in a brown tent that had some light inside of it, she  felt something padded on her left cheek Jaiden touch it and flinched when it came in contact with the wound.

It still stung badly, like the blade that Hoskins had poison on it when he cut her with it .

"I see that you're awake." A voice made her turned her head to the direction of the voice and smiled when she saw that it was only Barry who was putting up some medical stuff back into the kit 

"Yeah, did anything else happened when I was out." She asked as she sat up on the cold metal table 

"Yes, sadly your dad has agreed about using the raptors to track down the Indominus Rex." 

"Anything else?"

"There's a boy that's outside the tent waiting for you to come out, he never left his spot out there and is always asking me to see if he can come in." He added "I guess the so called 'emotionless- strong scary girl' has found someone to love."

She blushed "Shut up Barry."

He chuckled

"So am I able to go outside and see them?" She asked

"Yes, just be careful of your stitches."

"I will, and thank you."

"Your welcome."

Jaiden pushed one side of the tents opening to the side and walked out into the fresh air, seeing soldiers and some of the people who work at the raptor containment "Jaiden?" A voice called from behind her, she turned and saw a certain blonde hair thirteen-year-old boy staring at her "Is that really you?"

She smirked, " Yep, this is the real deal Mitchell."

Gray smiled and ran towards her giving her a big bear hug tears were starting to form in his eyes but he didn't care because what he cared about the most is standing right in front of him "I'm so happy that you're okay." He said

"Hey come on, don't get all teary-eyed on me now Gray and besides I wanted you to be happy when I give you this for waiting for me to wake up." She gently pulled his face away from her shoulder Jaiden put both her hands on his cheeks, pulled him in close and kissed him right on the lips

Gray's eyes widen a little bit but he quickly recovered and kissed her back, he was blushed about fifty shades of red while this was happening since this is his first kiss! He was about to wrap his arms around her waist when some cleared their throats, they quickly pulled about and turned to see a brunette wearing a red shirt standing there, arms crossed and leaning on the side of the raptor paddock a smirk on his face.

"I was coming over to tell you that it's almost time to go to the truck that Aunt Claire going to be driving and to come and get Jaiden if she wasn't already awake but looks like you already have it handle don't you Gray?" Zach said he smirk turning into a big grin.

The two thirteen-year-olds blushed hard and walked towards where Zach was and started to head off into the big truck that he talked about when they were getting closer to it Jaiden suddenly stop "Wait! I almost forgot that I wanted to show you guys something."