A week...but still drowning

PTSD, what a strange concept, by definition, it's a mental condition triggered by a traumatic event, strange that you could develop PTSD meanwhile your brain is blocking the memory of that certain event. Kate was finally "home" or what she now called home, Lanie's  apartment. Everyone was worried, but Kate was "fine," she woke up and went to work every morning like usual and her routine seemed to have no shift.
" Beckett?" Yelled Ryan trying to get her attention, but it was like talking to a wall, no answer, Kate soon stood up and said "we have to go to the crime scene" and walked away as if nothing were to have happened. Castle was already at the crime scene witch was usual because he always had to wait around the area to get Kate's her favorite coffee. As usual Lanie began to speak. "Male, mid twenties, seven shot wounds to the head, the murderer left a note..." Kate soon began to shake and cry traumatized by the scene. " Kate what's wrong?" Everyone was looking at her, confused, but all she could get out was, " he's my rapist" before fainting.
When Kate woke up she was at the precinct, captain Gates to her side.
"Beckett, honey... you need a break... you need to rest, get better..." Beckett holding back tears interrupted, " This is the only place I feel safe... I need this place I need you guys... I'm sorry, I'm being an imbecile!" Gates gave her a sympathetic look and hugged Beckett, letting her cry. Kate soon fell asleep with Rick by her side who had replaced Gates. He began to play with her hair playing with the waves, soft, she began to shift and soon shot up looking around scared. " Beckett, it's me, Castle... I'm sorry for touching your hair..." She looked at him and hugged him as an impulse, leaning into him not letting go.
____________________________________
Sorry it is very short