Chapter 2

Finally the end of school .......

The weekend here I come, Rose and I have been invited to one of my brothers friends 18th birthday! I know i'm shocked too but the only reason i'm going is because of Rose. The thing is her boyfriend Damon is popular unlike me. Rose said that she wouldnt go if i wasnt going, so i thought whats the worst that can happen?

 "Lily you ready yet?" Rose screaming as she enters my bedroom with out knocking!

"No im nearly ready just have to pick some shoes now!"... The worst thing ever!

"Those heels look nice, how about them Lily"

"I wouldn't normally wear heels but okay just for tonight "

"Is Stefan giving us a lift to the party?"

"wait I thought James was talking us?!?"

"Ooops did i forget to say he is coming later and we have to get someone else to take us!"

"Fine i will ask him"....................

Stefan finally gave in as i kept begging him to take us. Although he gave in, we still had to pay him $20 each, i know what ass!

I dont normal swear thats not my thing, its more like Rose or Stefans thing but i often say a few,

As we arrived to the party Helena,I know she came what a bitch, she kept asking who's party it was but we kept our months shut and the amount of questions asked if drink was involed but my reply was im 17 now shut up i dont need you to mother me!

..................

It was hour into the party i had 3 bottles of beer and i was only abit tipsy unlike some. Rose, who have about 7 bottle of beer was drunk. And Damon hadn't arrived yet, he isnt going to be happy person to be honest. The music was loud, lights flashing and people in different coners snogging and dancing. I grabbed Roses hand as i pulled her to the dance floor and another one of our friends appeared through the door Toni, she had lovely short blonde hair with  black highlights and big blue eyes, she was also very pretty.

"Hey girlies whats up, have you seen John?, he was ment to meet me outside the door"

John was Toni's boyfriend, what a player he was as well, he has had almost ever girl in the whole school except me! Im one of those girls who don't get many boyfriends or lets say i'm one of those girls who hasn't had a boyfriend before and yes im 17, sad i know.

"Hey Toni, No we havent seen him, well , i havent" I replied.

"No i havent seen him either"

"okay thanks girls" Toni said with a lump in her throat. Her and john havent been on good terms at the moment with him sleeping with different people.

"There you are Damon, i have been waiting for you to get here" Rose said to Damon. The shock on Damon's face to see that Rose was drunk already and it has only been about hour and abit.

"hey baby you look erm.. drunk?"

"No babe im fine i swear, wanna dance?"

As Rose pulled Damon away to dance and Toni went off to look for John, I was left alone again! But i kept noticing there was one boy who kept looking at me from the coner of his eye. Omg he is walking over here. As i was sorting my self, i hadn't relased he was already talking to me.

"Hello anyone there?"

"Oh sorry I ermm.... " I looked up to Laim, he was the hottest boy in the school and he was talking to me, Lily the Loner of the school. I must be dreaming so  i pinched my self.

"ouch" what a stupid idea that was.

"You alright? my name is Laim, You look really hot tonight Lily, can i get you a drink?"

Me being me didnt answer untill about 2 minutes later after staring at the hottie in front of me.

"Hello you still there? Your funny Lily!"

"Oh erm yeah sorry what? Drink,yeah please if you dont mind"

"If i minded i wouldnt of asked"

................................