"Woah, what's up?" He asked me, laughing.

Bent over with my hands on my knees, I forced out, "Your brother is a jerk."

He nodded knowingly and said, "I know."

We turned around to look for Elijah and what I saw made me gasp. His lips were locked on Bianca's and he had her shoved against my car. I balled my hands into fists. How dare they make out on my car! Elijah's hand went underneath her shirt and she gasped. He took that as the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

And the whole time, his eyes were on me. The green in his eyes flared in desire and I turned away.

"Let's get out of here," I said to Uriah and he agreed.

We got in his car and he started the ignition.

"Where do you want to go?"

I thought about what was around here to eat and said, "Oooh, let's go to Mexican Grill."

He laughed and said, "I didn't know you liked Mexican food. I love spicy food."

"No way, me too!" I lied. I didn't know why I suggested a Mexican restaurant in the first place if I didn't like spicy food.

Yeah, I've fallen hard for him. I just wish his brother wasn't Elijah.

We arrived at the Mexican Grill and could smell the spicy aroma in the air. Uriah held the door open for me, making me blush. He was so polite. He smiled and ordered a table for two. We were immediately sat down in a booth to the far right, in front of the door. I sat across from Uriah so I faced the door and his back was faced toward it.

Sombreros and bright paintings decorated the walls, creating a Mexican vibe. The waitress came over, handing each of us a small sombrero.

"Can I get you guys something to drink?" She asked while she took out a notepad from her apron.

Uriah looked at me so I ordered first.

"Lemonade please."

The waitress jotted it down and turned to Uriah. Her cheeks turned pink when she saw him and she tucked her red hair behind her ear unconsciously. Her green eyes sparkled as she gave him a brilliant smile.

"Hey, Uriah. You liking this town so far?"

A pang of jealousy flared through me at the fact that she already knew him. Oh, she must be a senior at my school that I've never seen before.

"Hi, Sarah. I'm having a great time here and I'll have a lemonade as well," then he winked at me and all feelings of jealousy completely fled from me.

Sarah looked at me, giving me a once up and down. She mumbled something under her breath that sounded like, "Why her?"

I glared at her back while she went to put our orders at the kitchen. Uriah obviously hadn't heard what she had said. I took a deep breath to see him giving me a questioning look. I shook my head and he shrugged.

"I saw a poster in the school about how Homecoming is just around the corner," he said as he flipped through the menu.

I flattened the menu and nodded. "Yeah, I've never been."

He picked his head up and I got lost in his brown eyes. "Why not?"

"Oh, uh, well, no one ever asked me. And I never had friends to go with. But don't worry," I hurried on, "I don't really mind."

"Hm. You should go," he said, focusing back on the menu.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.