A Robert Villanueva Imagine

*Robert's Pov*

*school*

"Hey Alex. Who's that girl over there?" Zach asked looking towards Alex with a light smirk on his face.

"Huh? Oh. That's Y/N. She's new, and in all of my classes. She's nice." Alex explained fixing his hair and walking to the table to sit down.

It was about time to get on the bus. We were waiting until the bell rang.

"She looks hot." Austin said smiling widely.

"No joke man." Zach said smiling as well.

No, she is mine. I kept getting this burning feeling in my stomach. I don't know, there is something about that girl. She is so beautiful. I have to get her before someone else does. Welp, here it goes. I will just talk to her tomorrow.

"Robert, you okay dude?" Austin asks me looking kinda worried. Not really.

"What? Oh. Yeah, I was just thinking about something."

"Well come on dude, we're gonna miss the bus." Zach said waving me to hurry.

"Okay let's go." Alex said straightening out his jacket and once again, fixing his hair.

We all walked to the bus and got on. I sat with Zach, while Austin and Alex sat behind us.

I can't stop thinking about this girl.

I think I am falling for her. She is so gorgeous. She probably won't even like me. What if... No. Gotta think positive.

*Next day*

*Your pov*

Okay so according to my schedule, I have all of my classes with Alex. I just moved here and I already have a friend. He seems nice. I wonder if the Robert dude he was talking about will be my friend too.

*bell rings for last period*

Well looks like last period is math. Oh yeah, I suck at math. Yeeeee...

"Do you need help?" Alex whispers to me looking back at the teacher making sure he can't see us.

I looked back over at him nodding slowly. I don't get this at all. I probably look really stupid but I don't care. We haven't ever done this. We haven't even gotten into algebra yet. Not this year anyway.

"I can help her." A tall dude with dark hair and dark eyes said smiling and standing up to come over to my desk.

He made sure it was okay with the teacher and then motioned me to come over the the black table in the corner in the back of the room.

I went over and he pulled out a chair for me. Geez, he is too cute. Who is this guy anyway. He smells so great. I don't even know if I am going to be able to process this. But hopefully I don't understand this so he can stay with me longer.

"Hi. My name is Robert. Alex told you about me right?" he said flashing me a sexy sly smile.

"Oh you are Robert..Ohhhh.. Yeah, Alex told me. Yeah I don't get this. At all." I said shrugging slowly.

"Well I can help you. What number are you on babe?" He asked looking down at his paper as well.

Woah! WAIT! Did he just call me babe. omg omg omg calm down. It's okay.

I can feel my cheeks heating up. Oh no...

"Hey, you're blushing." he said smiling again.

"I know that doof." I said trying to hide my face with my hoodie sleeves.

"Hey, you're cute. Don't hide like that. You're beautiful." He said tugging at my sleeves slowly.

"It's not so easy you know. It's like these math problems. You solve one problem, but then you get another. You find a cute boy, but then you can't stop blushing." I said smirking.

"I know, the feeling is mutual, with a cute girl like you. My life will be complete." he said smiling, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

Awh. Robert. I could just kiss you.

"Robert? Robert? Roberrrrrt? Hey. Robert?" I said smiling, scooting my chair closer to him everytime I said his name.

"What baby?" he said mimicking my voice.

"I need help." I said pouting, my bottom lip sticking out slightly.

"Sounds like I'm your guy." he said smirking. "How may I be at your service, my lady."

"Come to this address after school. We can do this stupid math later. I will see you later babe." I said sending him a cute wink and writing down my address and phone number down on a blank piece of paper in his notebook.

"Okay baby. Just don't forget the books. We can't do homework if we don't have it right? Then we wouldn't have anything to do...Or would we?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I think I will take you up on that Mr. Villanueva." I said wiggling my eyebrows back to him and grabbing my stuff and going out to my locker while the bell rang, making sure to look sexy walking out of the room.

Robert. You sexy beast, it's only been one minute since the bell rang and you are already texting me.

*text conversation*

Robert: Hey sexy. You forgot something.

Me: What?

Robert: You forgot me. I'm waiting. You better get over here before I go and get you.

Me: I am not going anywhere. Sorry.

Robert: You know that skirt looks good on you.

Me: Ohh. You think so too! I know! It's so perfect!

Robert: Just like you. But I think it would be better on the floor. In my bedroom. 

Me: Oh really, I figured you wanted it to be ripped into shreds but that works I guess.

Robert: You better be prepared tonight. I will go all the way.

Me: You better stop talking, or I may have to just go over there and teach you a lesson.

Robert: Oh you are so getting it. I don't care who figures out, you aren't going nowhere babe.