Creepy isn't even the beginning

um I'm bored so I'm writing what ever idea comes to mind....

_______________________________________________________

22 year old woman named Carter is a player and she never has a relationship with just one guy at a time its always up to three to four guys at a time.

She goes back and forth between these three guys in particular and when one of them finds out what she is doing and realizes he isn't the only man in her life, he gets really angry, jealous and dark.

Carter soon starts to get threatening emails and suspicious and creepy phone calls, she begins to worry and it gets so bad that she is scared to fall asleep.

Carter's friend Macy suspects it could be one of the guys she is dating but none of the guys are acting any different when they are around her.

To make the matters worse the guy who broke Carters heart 5 years ago is back but this time he is a cop, will Carter ask for his help to find the culprit who is starting to scary her? Or will she be stubborn and refused to ask her ex for anything? What will she do?

___________________________________________________________

I seriously cant think of anything else at the moment and I know its not the best Idea ever but I dont care and I thought id share :)