Different People.

I'm dieing here!!!! \^°^/

115+ Reads, 14+ Votes, and 3 Comments!

I am sooo happy ya'll !!!

I won't make this authors note long, I just wanted to say thank you(:

Beautifully_Driven_

Sum up of Chapter:

I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming

Still far away

From where I belong

But it's always darkest

Before the dawn

I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming home

Skylar Grey{Coming Home}

><><><><

Xx Briella's Pov xX

"Taxi!" My mom waved to the bypassing cars like an idiot. Even I felt like one...

The one flaw in her "Moving Plan" was that our cars wouldn't come till later on; even though we need them now.

'Great planning mom' I cursed.

She sighed in relief, when a bright yellow cab came around to pick us up.

She opened the door to the left, while I walked around to open the door on the right.

"Where to ma'am" the taxi driver politely asked.

"170 Oaks Circle please" my mom replied.

We loaded our belongings in the trunk of the taxi, and seated ourselves in the back of the car.

Once we were buckled in, and ready to go, I signalled for the driver to go on, and drive.

"The weather certainly is different from Georgia's weather isn't it?" my mom asked me, making conversation.

I looked out the cab window, and saw the many passing cars on the left side of the road, and how the once baby blue sky we saw everyday in Georgia, was now thickly clouded. The landscapes were abnormally green, and it seemed as if everything was in some way damp.

In other words, it was an extremely gloomy place.

"Very wet" I informed her.

She nodded her head in agreement, then turned to the taxi driver who suddenly took interest in our conversation.

"It's always like this" He said, with a very thick and smooth british accent.

This man looked to be in his mid- twenties, and was dressed very proper for just being a taxi driver. Possibly a part-time job?

"Oh" was all I said.

I saw him acknowledge me with bright, and intelligent eyes through the rear-view mirror.

"What school will you be attending miss?"

I looked at my mom for help. Somewhat because I had no idea what school I'd attend.

"Clearwater High school" she replied like any other mother would; very proud.

He perked up at the mention of my school's name.