CHAPTER TWO

We walked out of Midgar and Pit kept talking to me.
"Lady Palutena said something about a prophecy before we left. It went something like this... 'once a king and a kingdom have fallen, an avenged king's companion must gather with its kind to summon the bringer of justice. Then peace shall come from chaos'... I think King Link was the fallen king, and Midgar would be the fallen Kingdom! We need to find out about an avenged King, and I have a feeling I know one. Do you know the entirety of King Link's myth?" Pit said.
"Yeah... Something like he travelled around with other heroes and got rid of all evil from one source. But... Didn't his friend die in the final battle?" I answered him.
"he did. And he was a King. And he was instantly avenged. We have our avenged King. His companion was a bird with the power to manipulate electricity. If we find this bird then we may be able to find the rest and then put an end to this!"
"not so fast, Pit," I began "there's still one problem with this."
"what would that be Cloud?"
"we're looking for something belonging to someone dead. Even worse, it was released into the wild from an unknown location and flew away to another unknown location. We don't even know if it's still alive."
"well then we'll be needing some information regarding our dead King then! Maybe one of them is still alive to contact and get information. Maybe they'll be able-"
"too much is left to change here Pit. This isn't some fantasy like you live up in the heavens. This is life. Midgar got torn down, that's probably the first tragedy you've been witness to isn't it? We are never going to find this creature. And even if we do we'll never find the rest." I said, almost angry at my realisation of defeat.
"we need someone who knows more about the legend. Someone who has a connection to the heroes. Someone like Robin the Saviour's son." he replied, as resilient as ever.
"what, that one who runs around with pokemon? I doubt we'd find him before League Army destroyed the rest of this half of the land."
"no, not him. His second son who did not pursue a life with pokemon but instead stayed with his home of Yilisse. His name is Owain, and if there's anyone who would know about the legend of King Chrom, it'll be him."
"Well then," I said "to Yilisse!"