TWO

I wake up curled into a ball on top of Zayn, my head is rested on his chest and his arms are loosely wrapped around my waist. I decide to get up and start moving so I roll over to the side only to be met with nothing but air. Soon enough I come crashing to the ground with a thud.

I stay perfectly still hoping that I didn't wake anyone. After a few seconds of silence, I get up and walk over to my suitcase to grab a change of clothes, then I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I quickly change into a black shirt that said 'I'm not bossy I just have better ideas then you' and a pair of black skinny jeans. I left my hair down and then unlocked the bathroom door, making my way to the small kitchen. I look at the microwave to see that it is 7:30am I decide to look and see what there is to make for breakfast.

I see some pancake mix,cinnamon, and apple sause so decide to make Cinnamon apple pancakes for everyone.

I mix up all the stuff then start cooking, once I have finished I quickly clean the kitchen, as I am doing so I hear footsteps come behind me. I turn around to see a sleepy Niall sniffing the air.

He sees the pancakes and then yells,

"Guys! I love Jasmin! She made food!"

With that I heard multiple footsteps make there way into the kitchen area. First to arive (aside from niall) was Grace, then Jaden, then Harry and Liam, then Louis and Amanda, then Ali and last but not least Zayn.

They all piled in, then they each grabbed a plate with three pancakes and found a seat somewhere on the bus.

I finished cleaning then grabbed a plate with a fork and knife and tryed to find a spot to sit. As I was walking past where Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn where sitting harry says

"Oi, Jazzy! Can I call you that? And you should sit with us!"

"Um... Yea you can call me that, but how can I sit will yall when there are not enough seats?" I question

"Well you can sit between Louis and Zayn on that side!" Harry exclaims

I blush when Zayn stands up to let me sit down and winks at me. I try to hide my blush as best as I can but niall saw it and of course questions it,

"Why are you blushing you are just sitting between two dudes"

"Acualy Jazzy here fan-..." Was all Zayn could get out before I slap my hand over his mouth.

"Oh I am just really hot and my cheeks get red when I get hot" I lie hoping that they take the bate.

"Oh... Okay?" Harry replies

I quickly dive into my pancakes before I can make anything worse. Once I finish we call the girls and liam into the room to figure it what the plan is for today.

We all decide that we will do some sight seeing until the boys have to rehearse at 6:00pm, I was already dressed but everyone else were still in there PJs so I go into the movie room to watch TV until everyone is done getting ready.

About 5 minutes later the sliding door opens and closes. I just assume that is one of the girls so I ignore them. They come and sit beside me on the couch and I look over slightly only to see a large hand resting on a knee that is way to manly to be any of the girls.

I quickly look up to see Curly looking down at me with a smirk on his face.

"So... You get hot and your face turns into a cherry huh?" He inquires

"Uh... Yea... Th-thats right!" I stutter out.

"Haha, no that is a lie. so who is it that you fancy? And be honest!" He asks.