Scars

°Even it was a quiet night the tears from heaven makes you to want to touch them and let you're own tears to flow in order to relieve your pain.

°Maybe all it was just a dream but the music from outside was like a slow and beautiful melody.Was almost midnight and in the air was a peace that let you enjoy all the things that usually don't make a difference.

°Rhe room seemd so empty like the furniture was part of the shadows and all the light from the moon that entered the room was just as small as a hand but if you take a close look it seemed like a scar.I took a step back and in my head was flowing images from that cursed night.All the pain.The screams.All of them make me lose control remembering the heavy and cold metal that my body had to bear and it was like it lasted for hours.

°I tried to return to reality and when i looked at the clock i realized that my flashback lasted only for a minute.I took a deep breath an walked back to the window.The glass was so cold that in the moment i touched it was like i put my hands on snow.The rain still lasted for an hour.My bed seemed so confortable and i laid back and reached for the phone.The only song that could make me forget was flowing in the room easily and i closed my eyes.

°The moment i open my eyes was morning.The sun make me turn my head and i still remember the last night.All the nights was the same for the last four months.

°When i saw the time i tried to get up.I took my clothes and after i changed i get down .