"What?" He raised his head, surprised gaze meeting mine. Euphoric, he asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

He leaned up and kissed me on the mouth. His eréction pressed up against my throbbing area. I unbuckled his belt, impatiently helped him with pulling off his jeans and then flipped us over, straddling his waist. "No condom, right?" I cupped his member through the material of his boxers.

He furrowed his brow slightly. "Do you want me to use protection?"

"No," I slid his boxers down his legs and he kicked them off. I paused with my hand on his member. He was aroused. His member was thick, on the bigger side and unshaven. My fingers skimmed across the light dusting of hairs on his navel. "But,"

"But?" he pressed, watching me intensely. His breathing hitched as I cupped his balls and squeezed. He was very sensitive in that area, it was his weak spot.

"What was going through your mind when you first thought of fúcking me without a condom?"

"Shay," his head fell back on the pillow in despair and he made a guttural noise in the back of his throat. "Must we do this now?"

"Yes. I want to know." I brought my head down, tongue skimming against his length. And then I quickly straightened up, devilish smile on my face. "Well?" The tables had turned: he didn't appreciate being teased. I found it amusing.

"I wanted to make you mine. There were rumours going around that you and Irvin were hooking up. It didn't bother me at first but then the more time we spent together the more you ran through my mind. I became angry. I tried not to become irritated but it became impossible. Irvin was in jail and I wanted to go there and knock his jaw. And then you told me you were sleeping with someone else. And I thought I was jealous. But I slept around with other women. It was supposed to be casual. A quick fuck and a drink and that's it. Then when you stayed at my house, I couldn't hold back anymore. I was going to be damned if I didn't make you mine. You were officially off-limits once I told everyone we were fucking without protection. When Irvin found out, I wanted to be there. I resented the little fucker. I wanted to rub it in his face. But he didn't care. Then you left. I hated you during that period. I planned on taking you out by the docks, and renting a boat and then shooting you in the middle of the ocean. I didn't understand why I was so pissed. And then it became apparent: you rejected me and you were happy without me. I knew I couldn't go through with putting a gun to your head and neither could I stand you being away from me. I'm too selfish and greedy to let you live without me. I want you to be by my side and I'll tear out the throat of any man who tries to bed you after me. It's not going to happen."

I was satisfied with the answer. "The same goes for you, Cole. I know how the men like to sleep with every woman they stumble across even if they're in a relationship and I'm telling you now, if you cheat on me we're over. Let the men call you pússy-whipped. Take their jibes. Don't attempt to prove them wrong otherwise I'm out the door in a flash."

"I understand. Now will you stop playing with my cóck and put it in your mouth?"

I took his member in my mouth, hot, hard and pulsing. His masculine scent invaded my senses. My tongue glided over his shaft, and his hands fisted my hair. His taste was salty and musky. His groans of pleasure were a turn-on. His member throbbed as I kissed and licked him. My hands fondled his sacks. I looked up, our gazes locked, he was in ecstasy. His hold tightened and he thrusted his hips forward, his member hitting the back of my throat, and he came messily into my mouth.

I swallowed.

He was breathing hard, chest rising and falling and then he pulled me up in his arms. He kissed me, moving on top. His member rubbed against my area, and he positioned himself, and commanded huskily. "Shay. Look at me." I did and he pushed himself inside of me and I gasped slightly, nails digging into his back. I almost forgot what it felt like. "Should I stop?" he asked, concerned, voice low.

I shook my head. "No," I thrusted my hips upwards, feeling more of his member inside of me. I kissed him once, twice and then demanded. "Fuck, Cole. Don't – forget being gentle and romantic. I just want to fuck you and come. I don't care for being treated like a fragile object. Stop holding back and fuck me."

He didn't need telling twice. He raised my legs over his shoulders, shoving himself all the way inside of me, urgent and careless. He pulled himself out slightly and then rammed himself back in. My thigh muscles ached slightly but it wasn't enough to call a time-out. I met each thrust of his, the sound of skin slapping against each other filling the room. We were quick. I felt the órgasm build up, lost in a delirious and elated haze, his skilled fingers rubbed against my clít. "Come for me," he said hoarsely.

I wanted to let him take the lead but I couldn't hold out. My mouth was full of moans and softly muttered curses through gritted teeth. My eyes rolled back, and the pleasure was explosive. I felt myself tighten around his member, clamping onto him and refusing to let go. My legs were quivering. I came out onto a high that lasted for what felt like forever.

And Cole came second. He collapsed beside me, harshly breathing and a long moment later, he rolled over and nestled his head into the crook of my neck. He kissed me gently on the curve of my throat and then muttered. "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." He placed a hand on my hip, pressing me closer to him. His breath tickled my throat. "Sleep with me."

We went to sleep.

***