We finally landed, and I fell backwards into Cedric, who caught me. "Are you okay, Andelynn?" He asked worriedly, helping me stay steady while I fought down my egg sandwich I had for breakfast. I nodded and once everyone knew I was okay, we walked towards the tents.

I glanced back at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They were talking to each other, and I felt a little left out. I figured I probably felt that way because they were always pulled into fun adventures. I wanted a piece of the action every once in a while.

Fred and George stopped walking until I caught up. "So, where's your father?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, I thought he was supposed to come." George added.

"That man's a bloody brilliant prankster." Fred commented with a smile.

"And a great Beater." George added.

Sometimes I felt like my wacky father was the twin's hero. My father played on a Professional Quidditch team as a Beater for two years, then quit to work with the ministry and take care of me. In his free time, he enjoys pranks.

"He couldn't make it." I shrugged. "I think he's going to see my mum, but you never know with my dad."

"Is she still in France?" Fred asked. I nodded. "I don't see why he bothers with her. She was so rude when we came to visit you last summer."

"I know." I frowned. "She hates magic."

Fred, George and I talked about my mother for a little while longer, before switching the topic to the Quidditch Cup. We were all so excited, and when we finally made it to the tents I realized I didn't have mine.

"Who wants to share a tent with Andelynn?" Mr. Weasley asked. Fred and George immediately offered, only to be shot down. "Let's try this again." He cleared his throat. "Who wants to share a tent with Andelynn?"

"We will." Hermione offered with a smile.

"Alright, now that Andelynn has a tent, lets set them up."

"Thanks, Hermione." I smiled, watching as Mr. Weasley sets up the tent.

"It's no problem." Hermione smiled as well, in a friendly manner. "Are you excited for the match?" It was obvious she was trying to make conversation.

"I am. I really hope Ireland wins."

Hermione, I figured, wasn't very knowledgeable when it came to Quidditch. Sure, she probably knew everything the books told her, but I doubted she knew much else.

"Hey, Ron, who do you think will win?" I asked. I knew he and Harry both loved Quidditch, and that Ron's idol was Viktor Krum. Immediately Harry and Ron got into a deep debate over which team will win and over which players were better.

I headed towards Fred and George's tent, poking my head in. "Hey guys, can I come in?"

We hung around the tent for awhile while we waited for Percy, Bill, and Charlie to get here. Fred and George came up with plans for the joke shop they really wanted to start, while I told them which pranks I'd be willing to test out.

That's me, one of the guys. They'll never see me as more than the Quidditch playing test dummy with a feminine figure.

And apparently my figure wasn't feminine enough.

We all finally went to the Quidditch Pitch, stopping for souvenirs along the way, heading for the top box. "No one told me we would be sitting all the way up here." I mumbled under my breath.

George, who sat beside me, chuckled. "You can fly around on a broom without a care in the world, but you're terrified of sitting up here?"

I was about to respond when the Malfoy's made their way into the box with us. Lucius glared down at me, and I quickly hid my face behind my hair. I knew the Malfoy's and their relatives hated me. I was the daughter of a "blood traitor" and a Muggle. In their eyes, I may possibly be worse than a Mudblood.