Always together

I want to caress you slowly baby. Letting you know that its just me and you solely together in the universe, you're going to know your are my one and only princess as a rub your thighs with my strong hands never letting you go and kissing your neck softly. Moving down you're neck and slowly arriving at your chest where I'll squeeze you passionately letting all your troubles melt away. I'll then make my way down to your lower body where Im going to begin taking off your pants and slowly sticking my fingers in your pussy. First I'll massage ur pussy, rubbing ever so gently your clit, revving you up for more to come kitten. Next Im gonna begin kissing your pussy baby and licking your juices eating you out slowly until you moan for something more. I dont want you to have to lift a single finger when we fuck baby let me do all the work to show you how much of a princess you are to me. Then, I'm going to life your tight body off the bed and begin fucking you upside down letting you feel the thrill of my cock hitting your stomach and the rush of blood going to your head not knowing what more where gonna do baby. Afterwards I'm going to penetrate your tight pussy doggy style, having us both make so much noise will wake up the whole city, and when we're finished I plan on grabbing your firm body and ramming you again a wall fucking you so hard that when we're done with that spot there's cracks in the wall. Next, I'm going to take my cock and stick it so far up your fat, beautiful, and perfect ass that it'll cause you to scream out in pleasure and in pain baby. I want you to be able to walk on the ceiling with your legs so high up in the air and be able to do a handstand as I fuck your pussy as well as lift you up to eat your pussy. Baby girl just know there will be nothing to every separate you and me apart, I will treat you like the princess you need to be as, and all u have to do is just moan for more if you want round two baby, because you deserve the best all night long.