~~~

Romulus, Athana, and the officers are feasting in the dining hall. "Athana, the officers and I have a few missions for you to complete." said Romulus. Athana was confused by Romulus's statement. "What is, my lord?" asked Athana. "You will travel to the Night Hunt's command center to kill Damon, the leading hunter of the group. Also, I want you to ask Zayn to join us. I want you to seduce to Zayn, he will be useful to us." said Romulus. "I understand, my lord. I will travel to the Tomlinson estate to speak with Zayn." said Athana. She gets up from her seat and leaves the room. She exits the estate and gets into a vehicle heading to the Tomlinson estate. 

"My lord, it is possible that she could be killed by Louis and his men." said the officer. Romulus continued to eat his food. "I know . . . I know. Officers, I have a secret to share with you, you must not tell Athana or anyone else. Romulus motions for the guards to leave the room, the door closes and the conversation begins. 

~~~

Liam and Niall have positioned themselves next to the fireplace. Niall is nestled into Liam's chest. "Liam, I feel so protected and safe when you are here. Do you have to go?" asked Niall with pleading eyes. "Yes, Niall." said Liam looking into Niall's blue eyes. "I have to evaluate the damage done to the Dawnbreak estate. I am going to see, if I can recover anything. I will only be gone a couple of hours." said Liam. Liam was worried about going to revisit his own house, which was now destroyed. "I am sending a group of guardsman with you. I will not let you go alone." said Niall. Liam nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back soon." said Liam with a smile. 

Liam exits the estate with a group of guardsman and heads to the remains of the Dawnbreak estate. 

Niall stayed in the living room, he wouldn't sleep until Liam was holding him again. Solomon walked into the living room, "Niall, what are you doing in here . . . alone?" asked Solomon. Solomon has always despised Niall, Louis always like Niall. Louis selected Niall for the captain's position instead of him. "I am waiting for Liam to come back. He is travelling to see the destruction of the Dawnbreak estate." said Niall. "You do understand, he doesn't love you. He only using you as comfort." said Solomon with an evil grin. "What? No, he does love me." whispered Niall with sadness in his voice. "You are so gullible, I have already spoken to Louis about my promotion. You are nothing, Niall!" yelled Solomon. Niall stared at Solomon with tears in his eyes. Niall continued to sob for a time, until Louis and Zayn came down the stairs. 

"My lord, I already gave Niall the news." said Solomon. Zayn walked over to Niall and hugged him. "Niall, everything is going to be fine. Louis and I want you to take a break from your duties. This is only temporary,  Solomon's promotion to commander will help you. I promise. I want your relationship with Liam to continue and grow." said Zayn with a reassuring smile. "This isn't a punishment?" asked Niall. "No, Niall. Zayn and I want you to have a better relationship with Liam. Solomon has more time on his hands. Solomon will be placed as a commander, he can't give you orders, ok?" said Louis with hopeful eyes. Niall nods and leaves the room to get some rest. 

"Solomon! I am ordering you to treat Niall with respect. If you ever harm Niall or Liam, I will kill with my bare hands. This isn't a threat, it's a promise." screamed Zayn with his fists clenched. Zayn storms off into his room. Solomon knew he couldn't abuse Niall, but Harry is another story.

~~~

Liam has arrived at the Dawnbreak estate. He was devoured by the Dawnbreak estate, only pieces of the estate remained. He only wishes Niall was here to hold him. "My lord, are you alright?" questioned a guardsman. Liam continues to walk, "Yes." said Liam while wiping away tears. Liam searches for anything of importance. Everything Valo and Rowan created was destroyed, his childhood house burned to the ground. Liam looked at the ground, he found a picture of him, Valo and Rowan. All of them were smiling in the picture, he remembers the picture. It was taken at Liam's birthday, this was the second greatest moment in his life. During that day, Valo promoted him to his second-in-command. Liam is still waiting for the first greatest moment of his life to happen. 

"Liam?" said an familiar voice. Liam and the guardsman turned around to see a woman and a group of familiar individuals standing before them. The woman runs up to Liam and gaves him a tight hug. She begins to cry, it wasn't sadness but happiness. "Rowan?" said Liam. She nods and places a soft kiss on his cheek. "How?" asked Liam. "I retreated after being attacked by Athana, I saved these guardsman from Romulus's forces. We been trying to contact you and get help. However, we discovered a group of vampire hunters tracking us and I didn't want you in any danger." said Rowan with tears in her eyes. "Guardsman! Lets get them back to the estate." The guardsman nod and everyone leaves to return to the estate. 

~~~

Niall was in his room, he has been crying for the pass couple of hours. He has started to hyperventilate because of all of his crying. Niall only wants to be held by Liam, he only wants to be loved, like Louis and Harry. Niall continues to cry for a time. 

Zayn enters his room, "Nialler, what is wrong?" asked Zayn. Niall didn't say anything, he got up and ran into Zayn's arms. Niall's sobs continue in Zayn's arms. "It's ok. I stay with you, until Liam returns." said Zayn. Niall snuggled into Zayn's chest, this helped calm his crying. Zayn did this for an hour, until he heard the front door. "Niall, stay here. I will get Liam for you." said Zayn. He leaves the room to see who is at the door. 

Zayn walks downstairs to see Louis greeting Liam, Rowan, and survivors of the Dawnbreak estate. "Rowan, it's great to see you alive." said Louis with a smile. Rowan served under Valo for a long time, she was motherly figure to all the boys. Similar to Valo, she favored humans with all of their imperfections. "Liam, you need to go see Niall." said Zayn with worry in his voice. "Go Liam. I will tell Louis and Zayn." said Rowan. Liam rushes up the stair and into Niall's room. 

Solomon clears his throat. Rowan turns her head, "You are?" asks Rowan. "I am the commander of this estate, you have no authority here, Rowan." said Solomon. Rowan walked over to Solomon and slit his throat. Solomon's lifeless body drops to the floor. "I nevered like him." said Rowan. The guardsman point their weapons at Rowan. Louis and Zayn order them to lower their weapons. "It looks like, we have new commander." said Louis. Zayn nods and Rowan begins to explain about the assault on the estate, their survival, and Liam finding them. Louis, Zayn, and Rowan spend hours talking to each other. 

~~~

During the time Louis, Zayn, and Rowan were talking about recent events. Liam rushed to Niall's side. Liam entered Niall's bedroom without even knocking. Niall was asleep on the couch in the corner of his room. Liam quickly walked over to him, he noticed Niall had been crying. He gently lifts Niall off of the couch. Liam steps towards Niall's bed, he places Niall on the bed lightly. Liam gets into bed with him. Niall slowly opens his eyes, noticing Liam is at his side. "Liam, can I ask you something?" asked Niall. Liam nods, "You care about me, right?" questioned Niall. Liam pulls Niall into him, Niall continues to snuggle into his chest. "Niall, every night before bed, I look up into stars. For every star, I match a reason for why I love you. I have only one problem when listing these reasons." said Liam while Niall gave him a confused look. "I run of out stars. I do love you, Niall. I always will." said Liam while giving him a soft kiss. "I love you too." said Niall before falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: Here is the next chapter, enjoy! Please remember to vote and comment!