first doctors appointment

Harry's Pov
Hey y/n wake up its almost time for your first doctors appointment and you don't want to be late for your first doctors appointment now can you please wake up I am not going to wake you up again if you're not going to wake up.

(Your 2 years boyfriend 22 year old try to wake you up)

Y/n pov
Harry can't you let me sleep I don't want to go to the doctors appointment I am scared of needles besides I am too tired. You say as you go back to sleep. And suddenly you felt two muscular arms picking you up bridal style and you opened your eyes to see your boyfriend Harry carrying you.

Normal pov
You struggle to get down as Harry's arm wrapped your legs tightly. Harry Styles put me down this instance you scolded your boyfriend. No way I am going to put you down princess your going to the doctors appointment harry says with a cheeky grin on his face as he kissed your forehead. Harry ok ok you win you say as Harry let you down As you walk to you and harry's wardrobe to pick out some outfits. Harry what should I use? As you asked harry who's laying on the bed waiting for you to have a bath and get dressed. Y/n try to find a t-shirt and maybe skinny jeans harry says as he took out his phone from his pocket and calls the lads to say that your getting ready as you the lads are accompanying you and harry as they also have a doctors appointment but at a different timing. After you had done your makeup and had finished dressing you called out harry's name to let him know your done he had finished talking to the lads you walked out of the room with harry as you scold yourself because you didn't wake up early and let harry wake you up. A few minutes later louis and the lads were outside in his car waiting for you both harry was already outside waiting for you because you were slow 30 mins later you guys arrived at the clinic you were scared as you didn't want to get an injection/needle as soon as you get in the nurse already told you to go to the doctors room straight away as you were already late. You and harry went inside and the doctor started to check your body to see if anything's wrong you asked the doctor if you're going to be injected with needles. The doctor says that you didn't need injection as you sigh in relief and harry says told you no needles as he smirked as you say no you didn't cheeky liar the doctor laugh at how you were scolding harry. After you had finished you and the lads which were done with their check up walk out of the door and getting in louis car.

Authors note...
Okay guys hoped you like my Imagine as I say I've never created an Imagine thank you and enjoy the next part but different will maybe come out late bye ._. :-)