First day at ninja school~ Chapter 3

hello my amazing readers so you have made it to chapter 3! YAY so i dont really know where i'm going to be going with this chapter so i hope it's not too bad enjoy reader-chaan~

.

.

.

READER'S POV

"Ughh morning already..!" i groaned and sat up from my bed but then i remembered i have ninja school today "YAY" i said in my head then got dresses in my ninja outfit { if you don't know what your ninja outfit looks like it's the picture above! } and then i eat a small apple for breakfast then skipped to the academy and the only reason i know where i'm going to because iruka- showed me before i went to the apartment.

When i got into the academy i was the first one there which really surprised me but iruka- was there and he told me to wait outside of the classroom so i could introduce myself when everyone gets there so i just nodded my head and waited outside the classroom

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DUCK BUTT!~

After about 30 minutes the whole class was there and iruka- told me to come in so i did and walked right behind iruka- because i was a little shy. I get really shy toward new people but when i let someone in and become friends i can be totally crazy but in a good way. Then iruka- started to talk "Ok class so today we have a new student and she has just moved her to the leaf her name is Y/N L/N if there is any questions you would like to ask her please ask now"

i saw this one girl with bubble gum pink hair and mint green eyes rase her name " yes Sakura what is your question?" iruka- asked her "it's almost the end of this year why is she joining the class and not a lower class" well that was kinda rude i thought "well Sakura she is very strong and she wants to become a ninja if i had to rate her with this class i would say she is stronger than all of you" iruka- said while smiling and when he said that i saw this boy with black duck butt hair look shocked but then it quickly went away "hmm.. Well doesn't he look like a ray of sunshine.." i thought to myself.

"Oh no not again" iruka- said " Well class something came and i believe it is naruto again but the hokage wants me to get him so i will be right back don't do anything bad and be nice to Y/N" As soon as he said that he left and i saw people staring at me.. I felt really uncomfortable so i went up to a set in the very back of the class room and tried to ignore the comments and stares i saw getting.

SASUKE'S POV { BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING ):3 }

"Hmm this Y/N girl seems strange and to have iruka- say that she is the strongest out of the whole class.. I don't believe it.. I much become stronger then her and be the top of the class and be the strongest.. I will have to fight her later i don't care if she is a new student and i don't care if she is a girl i will fight her and prove i am stronger" i thought to myself but was quickly pushed out of my thoughts my non other than to stupide dobe naruto..he is so annoying.

READER'S POV

I saw zoning out until i heard a yell " LET GO OF ME SENSEI!!" i heard from down the hall and BAM and see iruka- with a blond kid with whiskers on his cheeks and in a yellow jump suit with green goggles tied in rope by iruka- "NARUTO STOP YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH ALREADY!" iruka- said " ok class now that naruto here has skipped the lesson we will all be doing the transformation jutsu" iruka- stated. I heard a bunch of UGHH's and Good going naruto. I felt kinda bad for this poor kid.

We all line up and the first one to go is bubble gum and i think her name was sakura and she transforms into iruka- but misses the scar on his nose, "DID YOU SEE THAT SASUKE-KUN DID YOU SEE!" sakura yelled to the uchiha and he rolled his eyes " good job sakura next is sasuke uchiha" and then duck butt walks up and transformed into a perfect iruka- and then simply walks away "nice job sasuke" iruka- said " ok naruto you turn"

"ALRIGHT I'M GOING TO DO THE BEST TRANSFORMATION EVER BELIEVE IT!" Naruto screamed and walked to the front and well.. Lets just say he DID NOT transform into

iruka- he transformed into a girl version of himself naked and with that iruka- got a BIG nose bleed

"HAHA GOT YOU IRUKA SENSEI WITH MY SEXY JUTSU! HAHA" Naruto laughed" NARUTO STOP FOOLING AROUND!" iruka- said wiping the blood from his nose "*Sigh* Next is you Y/N" "oh.. Ok" i walked up to the from and concentrated my chakra { spelling? XD} and said in my head "TRANSFORM" and i saw a perfect iruka-

~LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY INSTANT RAMAN~

"Ok class you're dismissed and remember to study because tomorrow is the graduation test!" iruka- said with a smile and after that everyone left including me.

When i got out of the school i decided to walk around the village considering i have never really been at the leaf before and i thought it might be good to look around and buy some clothes and food. I started to walk to where all the food venders where and i was thinking on making tomato soup or something and i went to where the fruites and veggies are. As i was walking around i happened to see duck butt {aka sasuke}. I think he is getting tomatoes "hmm so duck butt likes tomatoes" i thought to myself and walked right passed him which seemed to shock him a little for some reason " was i supposed to say hi or something :|" i thought to myself but shrugged it off and kept walking

SASUKE'S POV

I was going to the market to get food when i saw that Y/N girl walking towards me. Like every other girl in class i thought she was going to fangirl over me and stuff like that but no.. SHE WALKED RIGHT PASSED ME!. i was kinda shocked about the fact that a girl in the village is not head over heals for me.. This Y/N is strange but.. Interesting.

~LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A POTATO.. A KAWAII POTATO~

READERS POV

I finally got home with a SHIZ load of food and stuffed it all in the fridge and cabinets. And started cooked when i thought about that poor naruto kid that got totally called out today maybe i should bring him some food he dose live in the same apartment and i know what room he is in because the hokage told me.. "Hmm naruto must be a lonely kid" i thought to myself and started cooking again

.

.

HELLO READER-CHAAAAN! So i hope you liked this chapter IT TOOK FOREVER but yeah i hope it was enjoyable well bye bye

Hope you're excited for the next chapter!