Don't Lie Tell The Truth

Depuis le début

"I'm not gonna say it again, Chresanto. Move the hell out my way!" I screamed in his face. He snapped and slapped me. The slap was so hard, I landed on the bed, but quickly bounced off. I held my face, as tears ran down my face. He never put his hands on me; he may have been crazy, grabbed me a few times but he's never hit me. Now, both sides of my face hurt like shit.

He picked me up by my arms and pinned me to the bed. I closed my eyes, as he climbed on top of me.

"I said you're not leaving me Justine, and that's final!"

What? Who's Justine? Why is this nigga pinning me to the bed? What the fuck is happening?

He grabbed my face, so he could look at me. Once I saw his eyes were dark and emotionless, the waterworks started again. His grip loosened, but he still had me pinned. I closed my eyes again, still crying and I felt his soft lips kiss my eye. I flashed them open to see him unbuttoning my shirt.

"Wha--"

"Shhh. Just let me love you." He kept unbuttoning my shirt with one hand, until he finished. He still pinned me down as he kissed my cheek. I winced from the pain he caused to my right side. I could feel his hand caress my cheek.

"Oh Lisa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you, I swear! You just made me so mad, talking about you leaving. Why can't you see that I love you, Lisa?" He said, wiping my tears away. His voice was shaky and filled with compassion, which scared me even more.

My heart felt like it was gonna beat through my chest. I wanted to kick and scream for help, but my mouth wouldn't open and my body was glued to the bed. He kissed allover my face until he got to my neck. That's when he started licking and sucking again. The tears rolled down faster, wishing someone could just bust through the door and push this nigga off me. My breathing sped up once he reached my chest. He left soft kisses allover, and they felt so good, but I was supposed to be mad at him. Not fucking enjoying this shit. This nigga was crazy as hell.

"You know I never want to hurt you." He said looking at me, before unbuttoning my pants. That's when I panicked.

"Chresanto, please don't do this. Please just let me go, please." My voice was barely audible. It came out in low whispers, as the tears fell and hit my chest.

I was able to move my legs, but that didn't help anything, cause he just sat on them. He held both my wrists in one hand as he felt my body, from my neck to my stomach. I flinched once he touched me, but relaxed a bit cause he was messing with my spot. My stomach, just above my belly button, was my spot. I tried my hardest to make sure he didn't figure that out. He was making it hard, with all the licking and sucking. It was like he was holding in all this frustration and decided to take it out on me.

As he kept going, I accidentally let out a soft moan. He looked up and smirked.

"I knew you liked it just as much as I do." He said, releasing my wrists to take off his shirt. I didn't know whether to feel his abs, or to close my eyes and pretend I was uninterested. I just laid there, trying to figure out his next move. He tossed his shirt on the floor and came back to my lips. I felt him try to slip his tongue in, but I didn't wanna open my mouth. He could tell so he slid his hands down to my underwear and started playing with my pussy. He rubbed it and grabbed it. It felt good, but I wasn't about to let him know that. Once he saw that rubbing it wasn't working, he broke the kiss and pulled my pants off. I tried to back away, but he grabbed and dragged me by my legs.

"Spread your legs."

I shook my head and he bit his lip. Damn, why is he doing this? He ran his hands up my thighs and gripped them tightly. Then he separated them as far as he could and gently pushed me back down. I waited for him to do something, and was about to speak but was cut off by him kissing my clit. I gasped cause I wasn't ready. He kissed it again and began licking the outside.