♚SHE [38] : FLY♚

Zacznij od początku

"Nah, you study on your own." Angel huffed as Nagisa sweat dropped while a vein popped in Sakura's forehead.

"Hey Sakura-chan? Why did you quit school anyways?" Nagisa asked.

"Isn't it obvious? School sucks!" Angel said as Sakura nodded.

"I don't like school, there are too many judgmental fools."

"What the heck, why are you letting those bullies get into you?"

"W-What do you know? They say that they're teasing but it hurts!"

"Kitty, kitty!"

Angel was about to say something but they heard someone yelling outside, calling for help to save the cat, so the three of them went out.

"See? That's what happens when you pluck up the courage to climb? The higher you get, the more dangerous it is. What's the harm in staying down here?" Sakura huffed as the two students looked at her, some of their classmates looked up and saw the cat stuck on the tree. Then Angel smirked.

"Hey Sakura, let me tell you something."

"What is it?"

Angel began to walk towards the tree while her back was facing them, without turning back she said something:

"People don't have wings, so they look for ways to fly." she said as Sakura's eyes widened, then Angel started to climb the tree with great speed, without a split second she reached the top of the tree.

Quickly, she grabbed the kitten and smiled happily while the kids were shocked in what they just saw.

"She's always like that—doing the most reckless things ever, but that's the thing that made her the most." Nagisa said while looking up to the tree were Angel was grabbing the cat as it scratched her face.

"If that treetop is school and the ground is this place here...we all found our strength down on the ground." Sakura looked up to Nagisa, but she and the kids were still shock at the reckless girl's actions.

"While looking up and getting looked down on, we learned plenty about how scary heights were before we started climbing—that's why we can go our own way now." Nagisa told her.

"Stop scratching my face—I'm gonna drop you, I swear!" Angel shouted.

Then the branch was ripped as she slowly lost balance, she wrapped her arms around the cat as gravity took her down.

'Shit, I'm gonna fall!' she thought as time seems to slow down for her, she gripped the cat tightly, not letting go as gravity takes her down to the ground.

"Still...along the way, we forgot our fear of heights, so we still do fall to the ground now and then." Nagisa continued as he watched how the other boy ran up and saved her from crashing on the ground.

"Your so reckless."

"W-What...Karma?!"

She was shocked that she didn't fell on the ground but instead fall on his arms while gripping the cat, the students sighed in relief.

"So learn here, you can go to school once you have a game plan. That's my secret lesson, from me to you." Nagisa finished as he grabbed her hand while patting her pink hair, he really is a smooth talker.

✦ ✧ ✦

In the flash of an eye, two weeks have already passed as the principal returned to the Young Leaf Park with Koro-sensei. In front of his eyes is a huge structure of the place.