My Hero in Red & Gold (Tony Stark/Iron Man - for LittleKittyBiscuit/ also nsfw )

I woke up around the same time every day, noon, because I have a horrible sleep schedule. My phone rang as soon as I opened my eyes, and I answered it. I didn't say anything, and a man started talking. "You have three days to pay us, or else." he said, then hung up. My heart raced, and I didn't know what to do. I said I'd never do this, but I have to. I called them back, and told them I was done doing business with them. "You'll regret that, little lady." he said, growling as he hung up. I heard my front door crash open, and I sat frozen in my bed as three men in black suits charged into my room. I screamed, before blacking out from a punch to the head.

I woke up tied to a chair, and a man standing in front of me. I started crying when I saw his knife, and he laughed as he walked towards me. "Please, don't hurt me." I say, tears going down my face. "Too late for that, little missy." he said, his Russian accent thick. I yelled out for help, which earned me a slash from the knife to my cheek. I screamed in pain, feeling the blood sting my skin as is dripped down my cheek. "No one can hear you, bitch!" he yelled. I spit in his face, now pissed. I heard a door crash open, and several men drop. I smiled, getting hopeful. When I saw the door open, I looked at who it was. A man in a suit of iron armor that was red and gold. "I could hear her just fine." he said, shooting down the man. "Who are you?" I ask, smiling at him. "Iron Man, or Tony." he said, untying me. "Thank you." I say, smiling wide. "No problem, kid. Now, can you walk?" he asks. I stand, and wobble as I try, then shook my head. "Alright, hold on tight." he said, picking me up and flying out of there.

When we got to what I guessed was his place, he walked into the bathroom and set me on the counter. "How deep in that cut on your face?" he asked, looking down at me as his iron armor came off his body. "Maybe an inch." I reply, sighing softly. He got out the first aid kit from under the sink, and started stitching me up. I didn't move, or complain, because I knew it was happening. If I didn't know it was coming, I would've been scared. "There you go, kid. All fixed up." he said, smiling small. I blush softly, and look away. "Do you want a bath?" he asked, paying attention to the fact I'm covered in blood and dirt. I shook my head, so he started running the shower instead. I smiled as I watch him, his hand testing the water. "Uhm..may I?" he asked, putting his hands on the hem of my shirt. "Y-Yeah..." I say softly, putting my arms up. I cover my small chest when the shirt is off, then he pulled my underwear off and placed me in the tub, remembering the fact I can barely stand. He ran the shower head all over my body, then lathered me with body wash. "Are you alright?" he asked, rinsing me off. "Yes, thank you, Tony." I say, smiling small. "Head back." he said, and I tilted my head back as much as I could, and let him wash the dirt and some blood out of it. When he got done rinsing me off, he turned the shower off and grabbed a towel, picking me up and putting it around my body the best he could. I held onto him, loving the feeling of physical contact. Tony is so sweet, and he cares so much. "You can wear something of mine until we can get you some more clothes." he said, smiling small. "Okay, Tony..." I say as he sets me down in the bed, and he looks for something for me to wear. He handed me an AC/DC tshirt and a pair of his boxers, which made me chuckle. I put them on slowly, careful to not hurt myself. He took my hair in his hand with a hair tie, and put my hair up, then started drying the rest. "Now, what would you like to do?" he asked. I blushed, a smile spreading on my face. "What is it?" he asked, laughing slightly. "I kinda wanna sleep, but I don't wanna be alone." I say, smiling small. He sighed softly, and laid in his bed, pulling me close as he pulled the covers over us. "By the way, my name is Rain." I say, closing me eyes. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he said, kissing the side of my head. I smiled wide, before falling asleep. 

The next morning, I was up early to make Tony something for helping me out yesterday. As I was sitting at the bar to think, I felt arms snake around my torso. "Good morning, baby girl." he said, smiling wide. I blush, and look down at the counter. He smiled and kissed my neck, resulting in me biting my lip. I turn in the stool to face him, and he is very awake and aware of what he's saying to me. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask, looking in his eyes. "You." he said, smirking slightly. "Then I'm all yours." I say, blushing harder. Tony pulled my body close to his as he picked me up and placed me on the counter, slowly pulling his pants off, then his shirt. I pressed my lips to his softly, getting a happy sigh from him in return as his lips moved with mine. He grabbed my waist roughly and pulled me closer, earning a small moan from me. "Tell me baby." he said, smirking. "Please, Tony..." I say, smiling wide. He kissed me roughly, tangling his fingers in my hair after he pulled the hair tie out of it, and pulled at my hair slightly. I moaned quietly, and he smirked. "I wanna hear more, baby." he said, reaching into the boxers and starting the rub my clit. I gasped, moaning his name. "More, babe, please." I say, smiling wide as I moan. He pulled the boxers off, along with his, then the shirt I was wearing. He kissed my chest roughly, then started to suck on and lick my nipples. I moan softly as he does, and smile wide. He stood up straight and looked in my eyes as he put his cock in me, and he moaned softly. "Fuck, you're so tight." he said, biting his lip. I moan loudly, holding onto him tightly as he started to thrust slowly but fully. He pushed me down on the counter, holding my ass so he doesn't hurt me. As he speeds up, I moan louder and louder, almost ready. "Come on, baby. Let me feel you." he said, hitting that spot inside me. I yell in pleasure, smiling wide as I cum. He came right after me, shooting his seed inside me, but he doesn't stop. He picks me up and takes us to his room, laying me down as he goes hard and fast on me. I yell in pleasure as I cum again, feeling him do the same. How warm it is makes me smile as I moan. He got out of me and laid down next to me, pulling me to his chest. "That was hot." I say, smiling wide. "Yes, you are." he replies, chuckling. For the rest of the day, we spend time together in bed, just talking, and telling each other about ourselves. He's not just a sex god, he's my hero is red and gold....

// guys this was really fun to write omg //