London night

So here I was, little Lia on her way to the big city or London, do you even call it that? Well anyway I am sooo exited to be there. Well right now it's 9:30pm and should get there soon.
I got of the train and realised It was 10:30.
'Oh no, what am I even doing!'
It started to rain and I was even more scared. I started to walk quickly as I saw someone behind m-
'Shit, I'm sorry'
Wow I fell over great, I looked up and saw a young man with blondish brown hare, offering to help me up.
'Are you okay?' He asked
'Yeah I'm fine' I look at him, and blush. How can someone be this cute? No no Lia stop you have been in London like 5 minutes and already want to know This guy.
'So what's your name?'
'Lia' I say, 'you?'
'Simon, Simon minter to be exact'
I start to worry, wait I don't even know where I am!!
'Are you lost, I can help' he says
'Yeah I am, I've kinda forgot where I live, I've just got off the train' he laughed and I feel soo embarrassed.
I tell him where I live...
'Omg! You live opposite me! Here'
He holds his arm out and offers to take my bag but being the girl I am I said no don't worry.
We eventually got to this huge house and I was very scared that there was some kind of killer there but I opened the door to find a kind man standing that.
'Simon, you brought hold another girl!'
The guy laughed,
'Nahh mate, she was lost, don't be scared to come in Lia' Simon said.
'Hi I'm tobi, your Lia right?'
'Yeah Lia' I offer a hand shake but instead he just hugged me, and to be honest I didn't really want to stop.
When I turned round 5 other guys where all crowding round a tv watching football.
'Oh hi!' One said ' I'm Josh, who are you?'
I get a bit startled as everyone was lookin at me but I grin and say.
'Hey I'm lia'
'This is Harry, vikk, Ethan and JJ'
We all sit on the sofas and what he's the tv and I sat next to tobi. Half way though he put his arm around me. I didn't know what to do so I just enjoyed it.
'Oi Oi tobi is getting a bit!' JJ called from the other side of the room
'Oi!' Tobi called back. Obviously I laughed and then tobi started to laugh. After the game I started to grab my things (since I needed to go and sort out my house). I started to walk out the house but tobi came and grabbed my hand
'Hey' he said
'Hi'
Um..I was wondering if you could come round again, that's I'f you want?'
'Yeah I would love to! Here's my number'
'Grate I guess see you tomorrow? All the other girls will be here tomorrow soo..'
'Yeah sure!'
'Oi Oi!' Simon called. Tobi shut the door and I went in to my house. Wow, tobi is a really nice guy and would love to talk to him more! Do I like him? Well any way I set up my bed and went to sleep and before I did I couldn't stop thinking about what had went on, with tobi. I think I like him.......

Sorry I am a bad speller and this is just this intro and stuff...hope you like it!!!