17

Marks p.o.v

"(Y/n)? Whats wrong?" I sat next to her and held her tightly. She wouldnt answer. She started to breathe harder. "I... I... Mar..." I picked her up and set her on the bed. "Just take deep breaths. Try to calm down. Take all the time you need." I held her hand for comfort. She then let go and hugged me, still crying. So i just held her. She still breathing hard what can i do? Then an idea formed. I positioned her so she was in a cradle in my arms. Her hand was on my chest and her head buried in my arm. I started to hum a little tune. Slowly her breathing went down and she was crying less. "Mark im... Im ok now." She sat next to me not letting go of my hand. She looked up at me. Her beautiful (e/c) were shining brightly like stars in the night sky. Her cheeks were covered in tear stains. I used my free hand to wipe away the leftover tears and put her hair behind her ear. "Mark i remember what happened in my nightmare. It was very dark until a light flickered down a long corridor. I was courious so i walked towards it. Then these voices were screaming at me. They were saying go back! Stop! Dont go foward! Then silence. The light then appeared closer and two figures appeared. The faces didnt show on one figure was jack but i saw a green glowing dot and the other figure was you. I was relieved so i started for you. Jack then screamed saying dont fucking move! He held out a knife and said if i cant have you then no one can. Then he... He..." She started to tear up. "Its ok just relax for a minute. Then tell me." She nodded taking a deep breathe. "Ok. He slit your throught and you... Died. I fell to the floor crying. Then jack told me goodbye and bushed a button. I fell into a giant tank. The ceiling closed and the tank filled with a greenish water. I was drowning Mark. Then when i thought i was done for, i opened my eyes to be in a field of flowers. Thats all i could remember." I hugged her. "Its ok it was a nightmare." I look over at the clock. 2 A.M. (y/n) was yawning. "I feel better now that i explained everything. Thank you Mark." She smiled. Her eyes were struggling to keep open. " hey you need some sleep." She nodded laying down. "Mark? Before you go, will you stay here until i fall asleep?" " of course i will. If you wake Up and feel afraid, my door will be unlocked i have a few extra beds." She slowly nodded and she fell asleep.

I smiled. She looked so peaceful. Without hesitation, i leaned in and kissed her.