"That ass stopped everyone and bumped some people including me. That means you have a niiiice ass." He, then, grabs my ass and I panic with waterfalls of tears flowing from my irritated eyes.

Los Angelas is a city of people not caring. I was about o get raped in a back alley and nobody noticed. He forcefully covered my mouth and whispered "That's what you get, shawty"

He then leans for a kiss, but he fainted after a loud mechanical ripping sound occurred.

Horribly shaking, I turn to see the rapist to be an android with chords and wires exposed. I looked up to find the same dude that bumped into me.

"Are you okay, Jacey?"

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm from Rezenburg. Cordova and Nicholson tracked both of you guys down here. Why'd you guys go to L.A.? It's not safe. You almost was in the hands of Richard High's Guiana pig." After he said that, I hugged him and cried.

"I wanna go home! I want to have a human life before I graduate. I want my mom back. I want Jordan back. I want my life back!" 

He grasp me back and says "I'm sorry for eveything that's happening right now. I wish I can bring your mom and Jordan back, but the least we can do is rescue Jordan, okay?"

"Fine. For an android, you're pretty human."

"But I am human...I just have prosthetic limbs that are for combat, flying, and all that jazz. Picture me as Iron Man, but without a suit and mechanical legs with organs." He made me chuckle. "My name is Quincy Redding. I'm here to rescue you and Jordan, and put an end to Richard High."

I knew I would be safe with him. How does one compel me like that?

"Are you ready," he questions. 

Wow. How compelling he was, that question alarmed me dearly... I didn't know if I was committed to help save him, or myself.  I've just became yesterday's mold on bread, a freshmen at this stuff, a newbie in the engineering crisis, an unprepared Greek actress behind a character's mask, a nobody.

"No."

"Why not? He needs you. I need you, Rezenburg needs you; why are you holding back?"

Waiting to exhale, I told him, "I'm a nobody. I'm just a teenage girl that's graduating from High School, going to...Heaven knows where, catching on to depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder seeing my dead mother, lovesick because I'm not even in love with a human, but a computerized hunk of trash, stuck in unnecessary drama that I didn't have to get in to but curiosity murdered my vagina, and not only that, emotionally wrecked to the point where I'm relying on death to naturally happen to me. Why the hell should I help you, and the whole school of Rezenburg, stop Richard High in which they were scheming to make my life a one big lie?"

"--because you will have a normal life again. Your mom cooperated with Richard High before you were even born and she helped them generate Max, or your "ex" in return to make your life safe by making androids that can protect you from all of this, but something went horribly wrong. When she was in labor, and pushed you out, Richard High wanted to use you for a test subject to make you...like me. They planned this behind your mom's back, and they tried everything to steal you from her. Police officers and the SWAT team tried to rescue you and stop them from taking you, but they've failed. Do you know who they used to help them get away? Max. They betrayed her and programmed him to protect you in Richard's favor, not your mom's favor. Long story short, this isn't your life. This is computer generated by Richard High themselves. You're actually in a pod, as we're speaking, that is somewhere in California. You know what's so funny? The same detailing and platform you see all around you is completely accurate to the outside world. So to summarize my next point, where your real body is located at, is where we have to go in this world. The problem is...we don't know where "you" are, or where's Richard High is at..."