Chapter 28 Who We Used To Be

Start from the beginning

The only thing that the girl was greatly unaware of was that because of her simple action, Jack's heart accelerated to a tremendous speed and a strange sensation arose inside his stomach; her trouble-free act managed to blew his mind away.

And that did not stop at all.

'So you didn't meet any girls?' _____'s voice was sure trying to sound carefree, but Jack knew her far better than this.

This only caused a sly smirk to grace his lips 'Are you jealous ______?'he questioned the girl.

In response, she scoffed 'As if. No girl is better than me.' she looked up at him and flashed him a smile filled with arrogance.

He only returned the smile 'I would have to agree on that; no one is as good as you.'

It was at this comment that the girl's face changed within a matter of milliseconds. Jack witnessed the change first hand, gazing upon her face as her (e/c) eyes opened so wide with surprise that they turned into two plates; Jack always loved how they seemed to be filled with both innocence and happiness, both of these attributes burning steadily inside them at all times, making the girl lively and charming. A rich shade of red painted her cheeks, turning her whole face into an adorable color that Jack simply couldn't resist anymore, chuckling to himself and inhaling a deep breath as his mind went completely off and filling with only one thought: It's now or never. What if they were just outside their homes? What if anyone could see them? He didn't care; he didn't care at all. Because all he really wanted, was to have her. He had waited long enough to express his feelings and now was the only time he really had a solid chance; now that _____ was more adorable than ever, more beautiful than ever; now that he finally realized that he loved her more than ever.

His hand went up and rested behind her delicate neck and before the girl really had any chance to react, he pulled her forward and their lips smashed against each other's.

If Jack's mind turned into a whirlwind every time he saw her smile or felt her presence near him, that was absolutely nothing compared with what happened inside his mind when he kissed her; his heartbeat turned into a continuous buzz and his mind completely melted inside his skull.

At first, he could feel _____ tensing up inside the kiss and keep her mouth closed, while her hands flew to rest themselves on his sturdy chest, trying to react against the unexpected action, but as the seconds flew by and realization dawned to her, she simply sighed into the kiss and half opened her lips. Jack's tongue slipped into her mouth, getting his first dose of her divine taste that reminded him of gardenia flowers and he couldn't help but get completely lost in it as he explored every crevice of her mouth, playing with her and claiming it as his own; it was evident that even then, the girl was kissing him back with equal enthusiasm to match his own, her hands grabbing a hold of his jacket and pulling him closer. Oh, how long had Jack waited for this, how long had he troubled himself with the right way to confess his feelings to her and now here they are, kissing each other like there is no tomorrow, finally allowing their feelings for each other to arise like a volcano that destroys everything in its lethal path.

'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU SL*T?!'