"That was so much fun!" I heard George say to Reece as we drew near. "How did you find that Blake?" George asked me.

"I enjoyed it, it was great fun." I replied with a smile. "George, Reece, this is Maia, Maia, my bandmates, George and Reece."

"Hey," Maia said quietly, smiling at the boys who returned the gesture.

"Hey." They both replied to her in sync.

"Do you guys mind if Maia spends the day with us?" I questioned

"No of course not, that's completely fine, it'll be nice getting to know someone else." George replied with a smile.

"Right then, whose up for a food break?" Reece asked us all, running off towards the large table of food before any of us could answer him, George following slightly behind.

Maia's p.o.v:

"Is there anything specific you want to eat?" Blake asked me. Both George and Reece had rushed on ahead leaving Blake and I alone as we walked towards the food court.

"No, not really, I'll probably just grab an apple or something, I'm not too hungry." I answered his question as we walked towards a table full of food.

"Can I get you a drink from the machine?"

"I'm fine thank you, I had one with my brother just before I came on set," I replied with a smile.

"Who's your brother?" Blake questioned

"Brad." I responded as I picked up a large green apple, taking a bite out of it once I had finished what I was saying.

"From The Vamps?"

"Yeah" I replied

"Oh nice, I never knew he had a sister. What's it like having your brother in a band?" Blake continued to question me

"Lonely at times I guess, Brad and I get along really well, but knowing he's fulfilling a dream he's always wanted is nice to see." I answered.

Our conversation was cut short by Amelia calling across to all those participating in Tristan's room to come back on set to film the next part of the video.

"Ready?" Blake asked me as he slowly started walking towards the set

"Yeah," I replied walking next to him. We reached the set and stood alongside both Reece and George whom were already back on set.

"Okay, I think we have everyone here? Am I right?" The director asked. The room was full with mumbles of agreement from everyone. "For this scene, we're going to have all of you stand in a still image holding your Nerf guns, the camera will pan over you, just getting your head shots. You need to look fierce and determined to win this battle! Got it?" She asked. I, along with every one else, nodded our heads in agreement before shuffling off to our seperate sides.

"Okay, Tristan, can you grab your wizboard and stand on it. You're the centre of this image, and as such, need to stand out. I want you to spin around on it with your arms stretched open. Reece, George, Blake and Maia, I want you guys to come forward a bit and face one another from eather side. Your guns aimed at each other, everyone else around you will have their guns focused on Tristan."

Blake and I walked over to and stood in our positions quickly as the camera made its way around the rest of the extras in the scene. Blake stood opposite Reece, and George and I opposite one another. I bent my legs slightly and gave George a cold stare as the camera panned across my face. I stayed in this position for about two minutes, trying my hardest not to laugh at the serious expression on Georges face until the filming had finished.

"AND CUT!" Shouted the director. "Guys you've been amazing, you're now free to do whatever you wish as long as you're back here in seven hours for the final scene. See you later." She finished off.

Smiling with relief, I walked over to Blake and waited shortly as Reece and George joined us.

"Seven hours to spare, what do you guys suggest we do?" Reece asked

"I'm in need of a proper meal, shall we go out to town and grab lunch? We can do a bit of shopping too, I'm in need of a few new clothes." Blake suggested.

"I'm up for that!" I replied with a smile

"Well, I guess we've got that sorted then." George mentioned.

"Let me grab my bag and tell Brad where I'm going, I won't be long." I exclaimed, running off to find my older brother.

George's p.o.v:

"Isn't she Brads younger sister?" I questioned Blake once Maia had left us to grab her belongings

"Yeah," Blake replied, grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

"Thought so," I replied "she seems nice," I replied

"She is," Blake replied, scrolling through what I assumed was Twitter; not paying attention as to what I was saying.

"Are you guys ready to go?" We were joined seconds after by Maia whom had returned. A white backpack was slung over one shoulder and an iPhone clutched in her right hand.

"Yeah, let's go," Blake responded, placing his phone back into his pocket as he turned to lead the way out of the

---
Please continue to vote and comment:) X