Ryans house

(There will be swearing throughout the story)
I quickly threw my last outfit into the suitcase and zipped  up the suitcase with no problem.....that's a lie I had to sit on it. But anyway I finished up and did a last check around my room making sure I didn't forget any necessities when I heard a car horn out side. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran outside to get into Ryan's car. As I ran outside I saw Ryan and as soon as I saw him I picked up my pace and hugged him as hard as I could I hadn't seen him in a month because I was at band camp and my dad had been home for the other 2 weeks.
"What's up nerd!" Ryan greeted me
"Nothing really just excited to hang out with you! Hey can you grab my other bag"
"Yeah," Ryan picked up the bag "Jesus Naomi! Did u pack a dog"
"No" I laughed "that has all my hair stuff and my shoes"
"Well then what the hell is in the other bag"
"Clothes" I answer laughing. He puts the bag in the trunk dramatically and walked to the driver's side I went to get into the passenger side when I saw some one in the seat.
"Hey Ryan, who's in the front?"
"Oh that's just Adam! You can get in the back" he said as he got in the car. I'm a little ticked off I have to sit in the back, but hey it's okay it's only an hour drive to Ryan's.
"Hey"the boy in the front says "I'm Adam!"
"Hey Adam! I'm Naomi!" I greet.
"Oh I know all we have been hearing for the past month is your name" he says looking at Ryan and laughing, I laugh as well finding it odd that Ryan would talk about me in front of, wait did he say We  I'm slightly confused.
"Don't mind me asking but what did u mean by we?" I ask the kind boy.
"I told the guys Naomi! You know Joey, Jonah, Nick, Nolan, and Adam here" he said like I should know.
"I only know Joey and now Adam" I say.
"Oh that's right you haven't met the other guys from Sdk!" From what?
"Nope I haven't." For the rest of the car ride Adam and I talk about Harry Potter and we all talk about what colleges I want to go to next year. We finally arrive at a house but it's not Ryan's.
" Who's house?" I ask
"Mine"Adam says as he unbuckles his seatbelt, "you guys want to come in for a bit Nolan and Josh are here getting ready to film a video for Mannn". Ryan looks at me and gives me a nod. I get out of the car and start walking toward the house it looks like a nice house.
"We'll only stay for a little bit so you can meet some of the guys then we can get chick-fil-a on the way to my house"
"Ok!" I said happily I would have gone with out the food bribe but I love nuggets so I decided to go along with it.
      We walked into the house and went to a lower part of the house almost like a basement but not really,
"Guys watch this video of Randy Jackson dancing" I heard coming from this room.
"Nick we have you already put it on the tv twice" I heard another voice laugh.
"Hey guys! Ryan and his sister Naomi are here to say hi" Adam said as we all walked into the room. I felt eyes on me as soon as my foot hit the floor in the room, I looked around the room and saw a very tall guy wearing a SnapBack and a jacket with brown hair and brown eyes. I saw another Adam.....that can't be! Then I saw the third guy he had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Naomi this is Nolan"he pointed to the guy with the SnapBack, "this is Nick" he pointed to who must have been his twin" yes we are twins and that's Josh" he said pointing to the blonde boy.
"Hey everyone" I smiled awkwardly.

Hoped you liked the chapter I had to get everyone introduced before I could start the good part of the story! Happy Reading  ~Carley