" I saw you on TMZ at the airport." Asa told me. 

" Yeah, I was going from California to Maine." I told him. 

" That's awesome." Asa told me. 

" So, how are you doing in school. You only have 3 months left?" I asked him. 

" I think I'm doing okay?" Asa told me. 

" Good. Listen, your sisters are waiting on us, I have a few gifts for y'all. You wanna see them." I asked my 9 year old son. 

" Hell yeah dad?" Asa said to me. I busted out laughing?

" You are just like me." I said to him. Asa looked up at me, with a big smile. 

" Is that a bad thing dad?" Asa asked me. I looked down at him. 

" No, no it's not son." I told him. We walked out of his bedroom and down to the living room, where Vi and the girls were waiting on us. 

" Okay, okay, okay. Now I know that you all was on your best behavior when I was away, so I got you all a few little things. Who wants to go first?" I asked my 4 children. 

" Me! Me! Me!" All the kids said at the same time. 

" Mama, who should go first." I asked my wife. 

" Let the twins go first?" Vi told me. I gave her a wink. 

" Okay, Summer Rayne and Luna Fall this is for you?" I gave them each a big box. They opened it and nothing but BRATZ dolls, MONSTER HIGH dolls and Princess dolls. About 15 each for the both of them. They both began to scream their little voices out. 

" Thank you daddy, thank you daddy, thank you daddy?" Summer and Luna said to me. They was trying to get them all up to there bedroom. We should see how this goes. 

" You are welcome babies?" I said to them. 

" Okay, who will be next?" I asked Asa or Ivy. 

" Ivy can dad?" Asa said to me. I gave him a nod.

" Okay for my big girl, I know that you like playing house, so I got you this? I said to her. She opened it and it was Calico Critters Townhome with all of the animals. 

" Daddy, thank you?" Ivy said jumping in my arms, giving me a big kiss. 

" You are welcome darlin?" I told her. 

" Okay, so mama that's all of your children right?" I asked Vi. Asa was sitting next to Vi. 

" I think so. I mean we don't have any son's do we?" Vi asked me. 

" Right, the oldest one we have?" I said getting off the couch. 

" Now, son I know you want to be like me, so when I was 9 I got my first gun, so here you go." I said to Asa. 

" No way. Dad this is so cool." Asa said to me. I looked at Vi and she looked pissed off. 

" Son, why don't you start to clean your room, and in the next day or so, we will go huntin together?" I told him. Asa looked at me. 

" Just you and me." Asa asked me. 

" Yes son." I told him. 

" Yes! This is so cool." Asa said running up to his room. I looked at Vi. 

" Are you going to talk to me?" I asked her. She looked at me, and got up and walked back to the kitchen. I got up and followed her. 

" Vi, talk to me?" I told her. 

" Brantley, he is only 9 years old." Violet told me. 

" Yes, I might have been gone for 8 months, but I do know how old my kids are?" I told her. 

" Yes, I know that, but a gun?" Vi asked me. 

" Darlin I had a gun at 9." I told her. 

" Yes, but this is a different time." Vi told me. 

" What in the hell does that mean?" I asked her. Violet looked at me. 

" I don't want my kids to be around that?" Violet told me. I walked over to her. 

" They are my kids as much as they are yours." I told her, walking to the recording studio in the basement of our house.

 I sat down and I was so pissed off. I mean I had a gun at 9 years old. What in the hell is Violet fucking problem. I just got home and she is already pissed me off.  I began to write on a new song when my phone went off and I looked at it and it was a sexy pic of Jana. Fuck me! I can't wait to have her back in my bed again. 

---------------------------------

A/N

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT?

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BRANTLEY CHEATING ON VI?

SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU ALL 

Y'ALL ARE THE BEST READERS EVER

UPDATES WILL BE SOON

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO