Fighting Fire With Fire

'Revenge is a dish best served cold.' ~Proverb

ღ Fighting Fire With Fire ღ

27/01/2011 AD

I confided some of my plan to Jo yesterday (Australia Day, ahh, that brings back memmories) over the phone after spending the day at Addie's for BBQ and pool party type thing. Jo said "Anything to bring Scarlett down." So today we attempt to start. When I woke up I spent more time than usual getting ready in order to look my best. I fest surprisingly light hearted and I skipped all the way to school. (Yes, literally, how many teenagers do that, hmm?) I felt a bit like that girl Jolene in that Dolly Parton song. (Yes, it's very old but so am I therefore I'm allowed to listen to old music). Jolene, that's a pretty name, I'll keep that for something leter. I sangthe song softly to myself as I skipped. "Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene! I'm beggin of you please don't take my man, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene! Please don't take him just because you can. Your beauty is beyond compare" Well that was probabaly true, "With flaming locks of auburn hair" hmm, my hair's a blacky brown, "With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green" Well yes to the ivory skin, but my eyes are brown, "Your smile is like a breath of spring, Your voice is soft like summer rain, And I cannot compete with you, Jolene" Most of that was true, except my name's Naia. I kept singing and thinking about the lyrics as I skipped to school. Arrivng to see Jo just walking around the corner.

I surveyed the front of the school, noting that Aeliana' group were standing by the thickest tree, before heading over to Jo. One line of the song still lingering in my head, 'Please don't take him just because you can...'

ღღღ

Had it been anyone else's boyfriend I was about to steal I would've felt bad, but Aeliana taught me what pure evil was a couple of centuries back. So I felt not shame, regret or remorse over taking hers. Jo looked great, like always, her angelic blonde curls framed her pretty face and those gorgeous green eyes just completed the perfection. I couldn't see myself but going by the whistles I gotten from a group of guys while I was skipping to school I was guessing I'd done alright.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yup, time to take Scarlett down."

I nodded and we turned towards the group. Aeliana or Scarlett as I would have to start calling her because her knre 'friends' didn't know her in 70-79 AD, was in the middle of the group. Her group of seven consisted of three guys and four girls. There was Aeliana herself, evil, horrbile, meant to be dead. Then there was Willow, probably the closest friend to Scarlett. She has long, straight, pretty black hair that was platted fancily with beads and ribbons in some places. Willow had dark skin and beautiful brown eyes. She was very pretty but apparently very mean, a shame. I doubted she was quiute as evil as Scarlett, maybe there was still hope for her. There was Jaquie who had short brown hair with a light pink tinge at the ends. Her face was pretty, scattered with freckles, she had olive skin and hazel eye. Apparently she was rude to those considered 'unpopular' but not as bad as Willow or Scarlett. Then there was Lila, definately the 'nicest' girl in the group. Most people had never heard her say a single mean thing, the type of girl who wouldn't hurt a fly. Just caught up in the wrong crowd and unable to stand up for what she thought was right. She was pale with wavy red hair and light-blue-nearly-grey eyes. As for the guys, there was Mick, Scarlett's boyfriend, who I'm sure has already been mentioned. Tanned, muscley, black hair, hot hot hot. Tony was Willow's boyfriend. He was faire with light blonde hair and brown eyes. He wasn't as muscly as Mick but he was still pretty gorgeous. Kurt was Jaquie's man. Tanned like Mick, light brown hair, blue eys, not too lacking in the muscle department, pretty good looking all up. Lila didn't have a boyfriend. The rumour was that Tony liked Lila but was too scared of what Willow would do if he left her to break up. That was the group we were going to take down. Wish us luck...