IChapter 1 ~ new soldier

Taylor's POV~

Warm

The first thing I feel when I wake up.

My eyes start to flutter open. When my eyes open I look around.

Where am I? I think when I wake up. I hear a voice behind me.

"Why hello my new pet!" The man said in a deep voice. Who was this guy? I thought again. "Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here? Who am I?"

"Calm down my pet. My names Zelgo. Your in hell. You got here because you died. And your name is......" he stopped. "What?" "You don't remember who you are?" "No. I don't!"

Zelgo's POV-

She doesn't remember anything! Nothing like this has ever happened before! Hmmm maybe she could still be of some use to me. but how?

"AHHHHH!!!" I herd the girl scream. "What happened?!" Then I saw the fire and her eyes were red. "My-my hands shot f-fire!!! What's wrong with me?!" I just stared at her. Weapon...killer...soldier! I thought when I saw this. I grinned at this. "Your now my weapon. I will train you to kill the proxies! I'll teach you to use your powers!"

~~time skip~~

Taylor's POV~

I lifted a bolder with my mind and threw at the guards. I threw fire balls at the statues. I looked another guard in the eyes and destroyed his mind.

Zelgo has taught me to fight, to use my powers, and made me feel at home. I never knew my real name so he gave me a new one. Alex Death.

I thought I'd never have to leave but Zelgo is sending me on a mission. He's sending me to a mansion where ill go undercover as a new proxy. Once inside I must kill one proxy named Jeff the killer!