chp 9

The next day was a friday and when nandu enterd the space...she saw aliya sitting on the stairs and crying...
Nandu rushed to her side...
Nandu..: shhhh..aliya...what happened....
Aliya didnt say anything and continued crying
Nandu pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back........
Nandu.: shhh.its okay ...everything is okay .....what happened
Aliya..:MA-manik broke up with me ...saying he is not right f-for me...i deserved ..m-more than him
Nandu..:its okay.....aliya ... Here have some water first
Aliya drank the water
Nandu: now listen to me carefully okay...ur relationship with manik  didnt last because mbe u were not meant to be...and if u  were meant to be together then surely u will get back together
Also if its not manik then there is that  one  boy out in the world who will care for u like no one ever has ..will treat u like a princess will understand u and when u meet him u will know that its him..
Aliya (still hiccupping ) thanks nandu...u r really not what i thought u were ..i thought u were just some rich bitch who wanted to be with manik.....
Nandu ...: hahaha its ok now come on where is that cute little smile of yours
Then nandu and aliya walk  to where fab5 is..
Manik : so u guys up for the party..
Nandu: wait wait wait...what party ....which party what m i missing here ....
Cabir: a lot ok so we r planning to go to this party which is being held by some student  tonight  ...... So u both are coming right..
Aliya and nandu : of course we are ..
Dhruv: ok  so the plan is that everyone has to be ready at their own place at 6:30 .manik will pick everyone up in the order ..me ..nandini..mukti..cabir ..navya and aliya .. We will go to the party and will crash at manik's place tonight..everyone clear
Others(giving a mock solute) :yes sir.

6:30 pm
Everyone was ready and manik went around to pick them up..
They reached party destination..
Manik: so who is the designated driver tonight
Others: dhruv yaar as usual...
Dhruv..: ok so i m the DD so guys pls do me a favour and drink little less..
Everyone laughed and went in
Manik.: m gonna get the drinks  anyone wants anything...
Nandu and aliya : we will take a coke ....
Manik :kk
After manik got the drinks everyone went to the dancefloor .......and dancing..when some guy came and handed nandu a cup....
Nandu was really into dancing ..and thought that guy was cabir or manik....and drank whatever was in it...
Nandu went over to cabir...
Nandu : hey cabir.........
Cabir: hey...
Nandu: u are really very hoottt...
Cabir: nandu are u drunk ..
Nandu : hahaha  cabir nai m not drunk ..btw lets get something to drink..
They went over to the drinks area and nandu picked up a random cup and before cabir could do anything she drank it..
Cabir..: nandu ....what the hell r u doing....u were not supposed to drink this....
Nandu.:  leave it cabir u r sooo booring...
She says this and goes over to a few people playing truth and dare.. And joined them
When the bottle landed on her..
Nandu :dare...
A boy gave her the dare: go and dance on the table  in the centre of the room to the song
I M SEXY AND I KNOW IT ..
Nandu went there and removed her heels climbed on the table and    just as the song blasted through the speakers she  did a dance that caught everyone's attention. A few people took out their phones and recorded it ..
Manik came there and tried to get her down
Manik: nandini .,what the hell are u doing get down....and even when he was saying this he tried hard to control his laughter...
Nandini.: manik let me dance na.............come on u can dance with me....yes u will  dance with me ...it is soooooo much fun........yaayyy
Manik burst out laughing and with cabir's help pulled her down put her over his shoulder and carried her to the car....
Everyone got in...and dhruv started driving..
Nandini..: yayyyy.....come on dhruv faster .......we will go to maniks place....and have lots of fun ...and yeah m roomies with...CABIR... Saying this she threw her arms around cabir and everyone burst out laughing...
Cabir: yeah i know i am irresistible...but whatever ..u can be roomies with me.....
Nandini : yippieee  ....u are the best cabir..
They reached the house and everyone  went to their assigned rooms a cabir had to carry nandu up...
While cabir was in the bathroom changing...nandu sat in the bed and was suddenly very quiet...and she started crying...
Cabir came out and saw her crying and asked what happened
At the same time  manik was going to knock but stooped when he heard nandu's reply...
Nandu..: ma-manik...he does not remember me....he forgot me..he forgot our promise..............cabir...u know we used to be best friend back in delhi before he shifted ...then when he shifted he ch-changed and now he does not even remember me....i dont know what to   do....
Cabir knew that she was drunk and didnt know she whathe was speaking ..even though it was the truth ....he took her to her bed and laid her down and pulled the blanket over her..
On the other side manik was shocked to hear this...and he could not believe it..
...
A/N
Ok so guys....finally manik got to know that this is his nandini.....so what will he do .....anyways..this is it for the chapter ...this chapter is dedicated to alll the readers  ...and yeah  all the girls  pls remember ...that there is that one boy who is the one....who will love u no matter what and be by you ..and if any one wants to talk...PM me any time...i will reply as soon as i see it.. And yeah pls pls pls comment and vote and  let me know what u feel about this as i say again and again it means a lot and motivates me to write ..ok thats it..

Tata...see u sooon