Chapter 1

Night Before Party

"So we will be leaving the house to you guys while we're gone for a business trip. I'm sorry we won't be here to celebrate your birthday,Logan. Good thing for you is that we have made it up by giving you a ... car! Now you won't have to share a car with your sister anymore. Because like most siblings do, you don't want to share anything with them. Got to go now. Bye kids."Our parents are usually out so its not unusual for them to be out like now.

"But.. okay. Bye guys! have fun on your business.. ( door slams) trip. Every single time"

"Um, what should we do for your special birthday? "I say, but knowing him, he's probably going to throw a big bash at our house. We start laughing a little bit and then I wondered over to the fridge to grape some grapes.I love grapes a lot. Especially the green ones. the purples ones don't have the crunchy feeling when you bit into it.

"Should I leave the house to you and your friends .or can i join in with the fun? I heard that theres a new kid around town and he's already getting a reputation for crashing local parties."

" Oh Jax, yeah ,he's something. I don't know him very well. But assuming of where you gotta that intel, usually from your friends who like to gossip a lot, I guess he gonna be there. But why do you wanna know if he's gonna be there or not?"

"I don't know. its just fairly unusual to have new people here. itll be cool possibly meeting somebody new."

"By the time he gets here, I'm betting you'll be either passed out from dancing so much and drinking to much soda, or annoyed with you friends and hang around in your room so no one will talk to you."

"Why do you always say that I will do that? It won't happen this time. I swear."

"Sure you won't."

"Fine don't believe me. but if you see me wondering around Down stairs at two o'clock in the morning then , you are officially wrong. But if i'm upstairs, then, i owe you twenty bucks."

"Okay, i can agree to this little bet, little sis."

****

"So guess who just got a date to your brother 's party?" my best friend Keiko asked.

"oh I wonder who" I say sarcastically.

"okay. i got asked by Adam."

"Do you mean the "Cole" who was once a boyfriend of Annabelle's? Yeah she may get pissed at you tonight. " I laughed a little.

"Well i can throw back a fight if thats what she asking for"

" i know you will, but you might not win. She's known for punching at the throat first."

"Yeah your right. but at least I'm going to try to be "friends" with him even if i want to be more that ."

"I know, thats whats so good about you. You don't want to start a brawl. You want to stop it before it even happens "

"You know me so well"

"Yeah. I know. thats why we are best friends. We even know things about each other that we shouldn't." i shiver with some disgust.

"Don't remind me on what happened at Bree's b-day party."

"I think you did it to yourself this time."

"oops."

"What should we wear Saturday ?"

"umm how about we also choose what Tabi and Brianna wear too. I got some new outfits last weekend when I was gone to Atlanta with my family."

"Sure. will it be casual or all out?"

"All out, besides Tabi. You know how she hates to wear dresses. But Brianna, we give her the blue crop top and those black stretchy pants. Do you think she'll bring her brown boots with her?"

"probably... there this weeks new fav."

"Hey do you have Aquamarine skirt with the flying birds still? I think that would be a great combo with my black crop top."

"yeah i do."

"Thanks!"

For Tabi we chose some ripped up jeans and a black and white patterned shirt with a grey-white type of shawl. (shoes you can just see in the photo below )👇🏽

 (shoes you can just see in the photo below )👇🏽

📲 (Text message sent to Keiko, From Tabi)📲

"Hey, do you you still have that latter in the shed that we bought a couple weeks ago to sneak into Tabi's room for her birthday?" She asked. 

"Yeah, of course, it would be a waste if I just tossed it out."

"Well I was thinking you could use it to make it easier for you to get down to  the main floor if I get slapped by a certain somebody ,  meaning Tabi. "

"What did you do this time ?"

"I didn't do anything. " she tried to hold her breath.

"Oh really. " I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. I might've taken the Kit Kat bars from her candy stash when she wasn't looking. They were the good ones! The ones cover with white chocolate.You know what I'm talking about! Their the ones she got from her boyfriend Ben, a week ago. "

"You really had to take them? "

"You should've known she was gonna get mad."

"Yeah, sorry, can you still get the ladder?"

"If it's that important to you, then sure we can go get it."

"Thanks! Your a life saver!"
"Only for you. "
"And I adore you for that"

🍫🍫🍫🍫

"Got any Kit Kats left?"
"Have plenty."
"Want to stay the night?"
"Of course."

Hey readers! Hope you enjoyed this first chapter and hope you are having a great spring break! Want to give a big shout out to one of my best friends t22225555hey for being a funny and great candidate for one of my characters 🐣.