chapter 1~ the first move

"have a fun day at school Anaya! best of luck! hope you make new friends okay! love you lots xox~ Jess"

I smile whilst packing my bag for my first day at secondary, probably one of the most awkward most hardest day of your life. No one I know goes to this new school so I'm done already.

The last couple of years of my life have been quite upsetting, quite hard. On the 24th of August 2014 my beautiful mum became an angel in heaven. She had cancer in her brain then slowly but surely the bitch spread to her liver then lungs.
I am not going to go into much detail with my dads side but to summarise it, he got with many other women and left me and my siblings;
my little brother Tyson who's 3, my sister Coco who is 7 and my other sister Jessica who is 9.

when we eventually found out about what happened we were all heartbroken, not having a mum or dad to stick by you, look out for you, protect you. Nothing..

We ended up living with my auntie Suzi but on the 7th of March 2015 she moved to Spain to live with her fiancé.
...we all got taken into care.
After over a year of being in care a couple came along and took all four of us out of that terror house. Yes, we became fostered.