Fallen

We're fallen angels of the night, one black and one white. We roam the land at night to find something that adds meaning to life. We're covered in blood and morn for the ones who have fallen dead. Just like dragonflies crying at night, some have lost have lost the will to fight.

We're falling out of the sky, the rush has never made feel so alive. There's more to it than just having a life. I rather be dead and have my soul save someone who's life is worth living.

MY life was over before it even truly began. I'm just a simple fallen angel. So take my shattered heart and give it to someone in need. Please don't give it back to me, it's wounds will only turn me red from bleeding.

I've learned not to be wishing on eyelashes and dandelion seeds. Now I see living was never meant for a fallen angel like me.

I don't want to have poisoned heart. I don't want to cry poisonous tears that just harm everyone that I've come to love. So I'll go away so that I don't cause so much pain.

We're fallen angels of the night. Just searching for love, but it no longer exists. Nothing good can last. Just like dragonflies, we'll just disappear into the night. There's no meaning to life when you're an angel that's fallen out of the sky.