Chapter 1 (part 1)

Zoe's POV

" Come on Zoe, " Eris called " I know you don't want to go but Zeus has commanded it. "

" Ugh! " I groaned " But this stupid 'games' thing won't be any fun! "

" Zoe, " Eris cooed " you'll be able to kick all of their shallow excluding butts. " Now that's what i wanted to hear. I teleported through the shadows to next to her.

" Lets go. " I said before we both teleported to th arena in the sky.

" Eris and Zoe. " Zeus said as soon as we arrived to the mansion right outside of the arena. " I'm so glad you finally made it. " I scoffed since I was still in the shadows of the room. ' Yeah right ' I thought. He hates us, even though he won't say it out loud. Why else wouldn't put us up on Olympus?

Our ( Eris and I) power is just as forceful as any other god. Hey, we may even be more powerful as some who do have a seat as the ' Top Twelve '. Like Dionysus; he's the god of wine. Yes, I bow to his overpowering skill.

As we stepped out of the shadows, both Eris and I bowed our heads out of respect. Honestly I didn't respect him that much; bowing your head is just customary. Just like when I call my mother Eris, it's for respect. Also Eris was never much of a ' motherly ' figure; she hated the fact that she would have to give up here godly gifts and reminded me of it often.

Now I know what you are thinking, no she did not abuse me unless you count the cold shoulder and scolding me often as abusing.

" Well now that were all here, let's get you all into more appropriate clothing for this event. " My normal attire which was a dress that mortals call ' goth ' was re placed with an white dress that went to the knees, u-neck and sleeves that had a hole right where the shoulder should be.

I quickly changed the white color to a jet-black one identical to the design. Don't ask how I did it, I just can like any other god or goddess. And that was evident for almost every ' goddess in training ' changed their color as well to match their personality like I did mine.

" Now that everyone has finished customizing their outfits, let's get to the arena. " Zeus transported us all to the arena since most of the gods and goddesses couldn't do it themselves. Well all of us could it's just that as a god you can only do in your power ( e.g., Aphrodite would have to transport through love, which is basically impossible. But other gods that can transport easily could hold on to her and transport her themselves. ) .

All of the ladies were seated on a set of wooden bleachers - including me - while the guys were lined up on a track around 40 yards or so, away. With my godly senses I could see everyone of their faces, even though I didn't know who they were. You see I didn't come to a lot of events; only if they were mandatory which were basically all girls ones where we practiced or something stupid along those lines.

" Woohoo! Go guys! " I looked over to where the yelling was coming from. Oh great Samantha, the daughter of Aphrodite. Of course she would be the one to yell that. She flipped her blonde hair as a few of the guys looked over. One word for you, wow. I think that pink outfit she was sporting made her look like a neon sign.

That's when I noticed the girl sitting next to me. Juliana, the daughter of Persephone - I think. Yup, shes defiantly the daughter of Persephone, all of the flowers she's exhibiting is a dead give away. I got up and moved to the top bleacher in the far corner which was shaded from a tree. I sat down prepared to be bored. I knew how this was going to go; all of the contests were going to be to everyone else's strength. I had no shot of winning anything, even though I didn't really want to it would have felt nice to make them shut up for a while. Oh well. It's not like I spent anytime with them anyways.

I looked down to the track to look at the guys. At the end of the line closest to where we were, I saw a boy that looked like he didn't really belong; he had raven black hair and ivory skin. He was different than the others not only with his look ( which were big because all of the other men had either brown or light colored hair ) but just his aura.

His back was turned away from me as well as another male with bleach blonde hair. His aura was different as well as the black haired boy.

They were certainly different; just like me.

Eli's P.O.V

The strangest feeling suddenly washed over me; the feeling that I was being watched. I turned around towards the bleachers where the ladies were kept, and made eye-contact with a pair of intense dark grey eyes.

They were strange yet mystifying. They showed a great deal of knowledge and hatred but also suprisingly there was curiousity.

I was surprised because when I locked eyes with the female, I instantly knew who it was; Zoe. She was Eris' daughter and even though I have never met her, I knew I was correct. Just by the way her gaze went right through you, you could tell she had a dark power to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A / N - hey guys if your reading this sorry this chapters short... it's late and I'm too tired to continue:(  so tommorrow I'm going to hopefully finsh this chapter:) so the next part will be on by tommorrow and the latest would be friday. so tell me what you think before I add Eli's POV! Please comment! i really want feedback! oh and tell your friends!