Chapter 22

*December 4, 2014*

*Mackenzie's POV*
Another week until my second game. I would say I am nervous, but overall I think I'm going to do good. I've gone to half of my team pactices and the other half I've spent at the guys' practices.

On the other hand, I'm proud to say Neymar and I are still together after 3 months. We still lo-like each other as if it's the first month. He's still being so kind as always, giving me flowers every anniversary, and making me laugh as he makes sure he posts about us on instagram so the whole world knows it as well. As I think about him now, I'm juggling a ball, preparing to watch another one of Neymar's games. The best part is that this time I'm going to enjoy the game with Alexis and Harry.

As I volley the ball into the goal, I walk over to retrieve it. As I do so, I hear the click of a camera, so I turn around. Neymar is smirking at me with his camera.

"Really, Neymar?!" he just continues to smirk at me, and winks while walking away, leaving me bright red.

I hate that he can control my feelings with just a little smirk or smile. Although, being the easy going and good looking man he is, it's hard not to become flustered when he does things like that. I doubt I could ever control him like he does with me.

Then I see Harry and Alexis walking over to me, holding hands. I was grinning from ear-to-ear, gushing at the adorable moment. Alexis blushed, and Harry has a proud smile on his face, dimples showing as always. I kind of fangirl their relationship in a way.

"Hey, Mackenzie!" they both greet at the same time.

I walk over to Alexis and hug her, and then hug Harry. Alexis seeming to glow with how happy she looks right now, it's quite funny.

"So I have both good news and bad news," I began to say.

"The good news is that I decided to sit with you guys during the game."

"YAAAYYY!!!" Alexis cheers in joy.

"So, what's the bad news?" Harry asks, crossing his arms while raising an eyebrow at me.

"The bad news is that I'll be third wheeling for 90 minutes straight," I say in digust, making Alexis laugh and Harry smirk.

He then wraps an arm around Alexis' shoulder, giving her a adoring look. I look away and blush. I've always been one to be awkward and embarrassed when seeing or receiving affection.

"Well, I'll be back, I'm going to talk with Neymar until the game starts," I say to them.

"Ok," they say in sync.