we meet

My name is Avin, my friends call me Aves. My dad is one of the best directors in the U.S. He does music videos, movies etc. his name is Don Evans( this is a made up name, because I didn't know any directors or anything.) Yes this mean I get the chance to meet famous people YAY!!! right? No. I'm not a person to fan girl over people. You can introduce me to my favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer and I wouldn't freak out.

        I'm fallowing in my dads foot steps, and because a photographer. Yes I still live with my dad because I cant move out until 18. I finished school a year early because I have all the credits I need. I'm a dancer too, I have been dancing since 5 years old. I've been excepted to the best hip-hop dancing, photography school in Hollywood, and they are close by. Today is a big day, My dad is taking me with him to his work with him to show my some ropes and be a dancer for a music video. Its for a group called One Direction. They are new to the U.S. and my dad thought it would be a good Idea.     

I'm wearing a loose fitting shirt and legging that look like acid washed jeans. my hair has a natural has that messy curl look. I did my make up is pretty simple;  a thin line of eyeliner, light brown eye shadows, mascara on top and bottom, and water proof foundation.

now that you got how I look let me get on with the story. well, I have headphones in listening to the song I will be dancing to. It's call What Makes You Beautiful. I'm not used to dancing to this tip of music. We had to work on it all week to get it down. My dad thinks its a good way to get out of my convert zone. so I learned it and today I get put to the test. I only have a couple dance parts because I also get to work the camera. (this video is completely made up.) I'm looking forward to one part were I can do a type of dance that I'm used to. I get to dance with a boy name Harry, but its kind of a club dancing. I just hope he's hot. I was going over the dance in my head. before I could get through all of the dance parts we were there. Paparazzi were every were I guess the boys were already here. 

(Harry's POV) 

Me and the boys got here a little bit early. they were explaining that at the end im going to club dance thing with the girl. they said she would be here any minute. they also said this my take a couple days because the director is helping his daughter get the ropes down. "Is that going to be fine with you boy or we can ask him to do it some other time." One of them ask.

"No its fine." I assured him. he just nodded his head and walked of. a couple seconds later the door opened. "hello boy I'm your director call my don. and this is my daughter." he said very politely.

" My name is Avin but you can call me Aves if you would like." she said with one headphone in. she was concentrating on something. she was really pretty and she didn't wear lot of makeup. she was kind of short but not to short like 5'5.

"Well, my name is Liam, this is Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Niall." he said gesturing to use as he went.

(Avin's POV)

"Wait, Witch one is Harry." i ask because i wasn't paying much attention. they chuckle and one steps forward.

"I'm Harry, love." he said shaking my hand.

" Ooo your the one I'm going to be dancing with. and I'm sorry that its taking a couple more days." i smile while shaking the other boys hands.

"be careful boy she doesn't slap, she punches." my dad said winking at me. I laugh because I had a personal trainer so i know how to hit. i roll my eye and look back at the boys. they all have worried explorations except Harry.  He looks amused.

"Oo don't look so worried i wouldn't hurt such cuties." I say picking the closes boys cheek. i think his name is Nail or Niall I'm not very good at names. he blushes and i walk over to the couch.

" so dad what do I do first." I ask my dad.

"well you have a dance number you need to record. and i have to record that part before the boys so boys you can watch or you can stay here and make your self's at home." my dad told me and the boys.

I start to walk to the door but before leaving I turn around "are you boys going to come." I asked because I doubt they know were the room is. I got a choirs of yeah and yeses. i start to walk out the door slowly so they can catch up.

"so you like America so far?" I ask trying to start conversation.

"there a lot of pretty girls here." harry said while winking at me.

"Harry wants your last name."i ask because i like using peoples last name.

"um Styles, why?" he ask a little confused.

" Because it wouldn't be as cool if i used your first name to say this. are you flirting with me styles?" i asked as he smirked and the other boys laughed.

when we get there i turn around and someone pinches my butt. so i elbow them in the jut turn around and kick them back. i was kind of a habit to defend my self

"I'm so sorry it's a habit." i said to harry who is on the ground in pain. i turn to the boys who are shocked. then out of now were they are rolling on the ground laughing. right then my dad come walking down the hall with a camera.

"what did you do to them." my dad asked once he noticed us laughing now to.

"he grabbed me and you know Jake(personal trainer's name) taught me that and I got used to that." i said the boy still laughing and now my dad is laugh as hard. i just stoud there waiting. i had to wait for 5 minutes. no joke.

" oo i tried to warn you because she did the same thing when i jump out from behind to scare her." my dad said making the boy laugh harry still on the ground. " here let me help you up." i told harry sticking out my hang. he takes it still holding his stomach. he still had to help me help him up though. ( that makes since, right? yeah I think it does :p)

********************************************************************************************************************

well I hope you like it please don't hate and If you have ideas please tell.