Chapter 1

"Good morning Candace". 
"morning, mom" I said and sat on the dinning table. I took my bread-jam and munched it.

"Don't be so moody child, or you'll end up with no friends"

Friends... Do you have any real friends or people who call themselves so. They would pretend to be our friends and betray us they when don't need us.

"I'll be fine mom. You don't need to worry about me"

what am I saying of course I'm not going to be fine. I got up and left for school.

Once I reached school I took my books from my locker. And left for class.

"hey, isn't it that moody girl". "she hasn't made any friends from middle school, what a weirdo".
"people say she killed the school's pet rabbit out of frustration.". "huh, how scary. Who wants to be friends with her".

These are the comments which I get everyday at school.
I haven't spoken a word to anyone after that incident. Now I am 16 and the only teenager who has no friends.
But..... I don't need any.

At class I sat on my bench and placed my notes on top of the deck.
That's when Aron Stone entered the class. He is the most gorgeous and popular guy in the school.

"OMG, that's Aron. I am gonna ask him out today." "don't Bluff he is not interested in dating any girls".
A few girls were talking beside me. He came and sat next to me.
Suddenly he glanced and smiled at me. But I turned by head away.

After class I got up and started moving towards the exit. That's when I felt someone lift my skirt.
"hey, Nick what are you doing man?" I just gave a roundhouse kick.
But unfortunately I kicked the wrong person. I kicked ARON.

"why don't you stop it. Just leave me alone". I shouted and left the place.
"what's wrong with her, Aron didn't do anything "a girl said.
Everyone near me started to shout that I kicked the wrong person.

After school, I kept my books in my locker. I saw few notes in my locker. It said -
You kicked the wrong person. Apologize bitch.

"hey" I heard a voice from behind. It was Aron.

"hey" I said in a low voice.

"I want to apologize for my friend nick."

"no.... I should..... Be..... The one apologizing... For kicking you.

"No its... nothing. You don't have to be apologizing for that".

"then I'll be leaving" I said and swiftly ran away. "hey" he shouted but I didn't respond.

Everyday after school I used to work in a shop called bakery farm. At my shift only two people work including me plus the stores manager.

"Huh,Candace could ya' attend ziz koztamer far me " said the manager.

" yeah sure" I said and went toward him. "yes, what would you like to have". "the usual please" he said. He was like a regular costumer to the store.
But every time he will stare at me which is really creepy.

"here you go sir". "yes thank you" he said and left. What a creepy guy.

Next day at school -

"hey Candace" Aron said but I ignored him and sat in class.
"whoa, it's werid that you are taking interest in a particular girl. That to her" said his friend nick.

At lunch,

"wanna have lunch together" I again ignored him and walked away. "boooo" he reacted.