Slumber Party pt. 1

Nicole's P.O.V

This party was going nowhere and I was the only one that saw it. Being the imaginary person I am I came up with an interesting plan.

It was a risk the girls may not forgive me. They were my friends so I shook it off and called Brendan anyways.

Brendan's  P.O.V

I was playing Grand theft auto when I looked at my phone and saw Nicole
was calling me. "She has never called me before," I thought to myself. I answered because she was a pretty girl and "surprisingly" girls never called me.

"Hey... Nicole."

"Hi, Brendan are you doing anything right now."

I wanted to play it cool so I said: "Oh well I'm hanging out with Garroth, Laurence, and Dante tonight so..."

"Oh well that's even better because I was going to ask you if you wanted to play a prank on the girls, we are at Kawaii~Chans sleepover now."

"K-KAWAII~CHAN," I said louder than I should have.

"Yea... so if you guys dress up as girls and came over it would be a great prank!"

"Yea, yea we will be over
in an hour."

"Ok Brendan text me when you get here and I'll take it from there BYE!"

"WHOOP," I yelled because Kawaii~Chan was the Kawaiiest girl ever. I texted the boys about the plan and they all agreed.

Nicole's P.O.V

Then I remembered Brendan said Dante was coming! Oh, Dante, he was really cute, sure everyone liked Garroth and Laurence but Dante was... different. I got really exited he was coming so I took out my braid which made my hair look frizzy. I straightened my hair then got out the curling iron and started to curl when Aphmau walked over to me.

"Hey Nicole are you having fun," she asked politely?

"Oh yea," I said as Soon as I realized I was daydreaming.

Aphmau looked at me suspiciously with a small smile on her face and said "Something on your mind? Or maybe even someone?"

I shot up instinctively and said, "Oh my Irene Aphmau w-what are you talking about!"  I could tell I was blushing.

Aphmau smiled sweeter this time and said " Nicole you have never curled your hair. At least I have never seen your hair curled. You don't have to lie I won't tell anyone."

I knew she wouldn't tell anyone but I didn't want anyone to know I liked Dante. Instead, I said, " I just invited some girls over and I was worried Kawaii~Chan wouldn't let them in."

"Well I'm sure she won't mind, I'll ask her for you." Aphmau walked off, I saw Kawaii~Chan shrieked with excitement so I knew the plan was in motion.

Moments later my phone chirped it was Brendan with the guys. Aphmau walked over and opened the door and there they were looking believable enough so she let them in while I tried not to laugh. I knew this simple sleepover was going to get really crazy!