03 ; mysteriously intriguing

Start from the beginning

I laughed, nodding my head. “Yeah, I know.” We both laughed. I pulled out my cell phone, checking the time. Whoa, 2 a.m. already? “Holy shit…It’s 2 a.m. Should we start heading back to the hotel?” Skye shrugged her shoulders, before standing up. She took off her black flitted jacket and wrapped it around her waist.

“Sure, Why not.” She grinned, taking her empty cup and tossing it into the trash. I stood up and threw away the remains of my food before leading her out to her car.

“So. Something about you. Go.” I stated, starting the car and driving off. I heard Skye hum to herself, before she spoke.

“Okay. I have schizophrenia. And anger problems.”

Whoa…What? “Really?” I continued to drive. I didn’t have any problem with her being schizophrenic or anything, but, It just surprised me. Anger problems?

Skye nodded, with a slight smile. “Yup. I was put into a mental hospital twice. The second time was because of TNA.” Her smile turned into a frown. “They claimed I was “mentally unfit” and that I couldn’t wrestle there…Assholes.”

I laughed softly at her. “If they were smart, They could play off of that. I’m sure it would have made you pretty well known.” Skye snapped her fingers, turning to me. “I know! They called me back, like, the day after I got signed with the WWE, Asking me to come back. Not interested. I can make history elsewhere.”

I remember watching her back in CZW. She was involved in a lot of bloody matches for a chick. Made me wonder if she had any kind of fetish for blood, or something. Because she sure did enjoy to bleed.

We pulled up at the hotel, parking at the closest place towards the door. “Well, This was fun.” Skye stated, before getting out of the car. I chuckled and got out aswell, closing the door and walking with Skye into the hotel.

Spending this time with Skye made me think. What more does she have in store? She’s full of surprises, just this couple of hours I had with her made me want more. Want to know more.

“What floor are you on?” I asked Skye as we entered the elevator, going up.

“Floor…3? Room 360!” She replied. I closed my eyes, sighing quietly. She was really cute. Really.

I nodded my head, leaning against the wall, with my hands stuffed into my pockets. “Oh, Sweet, I’m in 354.” We sat in a comfortable silence until the elevator stopped, letting both of us out on the 3rd floor.

“Well, It was nice hangin’ with ya, Dean.” Skye said, fishing out her hotel key from her pockets. I smiled softly. “I could say the same for you, Skye.” She waved goodbye, entering her hotel room and closing the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

As I walked to my hotel room, I couldn’t help but feel…like a weight had be lifted off of me. Going out with Skye was kind of like asking out the popular girl at school. The entire time, I was nervous. I usually don’t get nervous around girls…Around people at all. I’m fucking fearless. Or, atleast I figured I was…

Skye’s POV

I walked into my hotel room, letting out a sigh of relief that I was just that close to getting to bed. I then placed my dufflebag on top of the bed, searching through it for some clothes to sleep in. I was gonna take a shower. That was gonna knock me out, for sure.

Tonight really was fun. I didn’t expect for Dean to be the kind of guy he was, He was actually pretty chill, a really nice person to talk to. I smiled softly, taking my clothes to the bathroom and getting my towel. My mind eventually wandered off to what had happened tonight on Smackdown.